Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well....I'm now, along with many of you....waiting for my Sky.....Saturn of Birmingham is saying Sept - Oct for delivery.....but it appears from reading here that may be optimistic.

Can't wait....

Macpar4 - Birmingham, AL

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Macpar4 said:
Well....I'm now, along with many of you....waiting for my Sky.....Saturn of Birmingham is saying Sept - Oct for delivery.....but it appears from reading here that may be optimistic.

Can't wait....

Macpar4 - Birmingham, AL
Ok did you get an order number? If not than where are you on the list of people waiting to order a Sky? Now don't freak but are they going to sell at MSRP? If you have been reading any part of this forum you will be able to tell us these answers. I f not then ask and you shall receive. Hope that you can read fast and catch up on what has been happening.....Skip... Heart of Dixie...Huntsville :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Hey, you might get lucky! It seems cars are coming faster and faster and waits are getting shorter. Shucks, If my car comes when I think it might, it will be:cheers: less than four months. Welcome to Sky country.

·
Registered
255 Posts
skywulf said:
Hey, you might get lucky! It seems cars are coming faster and faster and waits are getting shorter. Shucks, If my car comes when I think it might, it will be:cheers: less than four months. Welcome to Sky country.
I'm with you skywulf, my TPW is the same week, but I can't get ANY info from the dealer. I call them about every 2 to 3 weeks and then they are irritated and offer no info. Hope we get our cars about the same time:cheers:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Constraints Can Delay More

Macpar4 said:

Can't wait....

Macpar4 - Birmingham, AL

MAC...those times seem about right give or take a month!

I was expected to get mine end of MAY...but because of constraints on the red/black leather my Sky was delayed for production.

It should be here end of JUNE. :banghead:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Mac,

I think they're being just a little optimistic. It does depend where you are in line, but I'd just guesss October/November.

Based on the latest Production numbers--in April they were pumping out a little less than 2 Cars per dealership a month. In May they're up to almost 3 per dealership per month (1150 or so cars for 450 dealers). That production number should rise each month except maybe July when there's a break.

Again, just a guess but good luck!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Macpar4 said:
When I went to Saturn for my initial test drive I was told it would be ~4 months (delivery around aug-sept). I went in and ordered my car on May 30th and was told it would be dec-jan. GM has upped the number of cars produced this month, and will likely continue to do so, so you never know. Here's hoping our cars get here before the snow!:crazy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts