Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm getting ready to take the plunge and get on the list for my Sky. So the question is, should I keep my current car (2003 Tiburon) as a daily driver and make the Sky a weekend/pleasure car? Or trade it in? Financially, it's not really a concern to me one way or the other, but just looking for some input.

·
Registered
56 Posts
ins-tib-ility said:
So I'm getting ready to take the plunge and get on the list for my Sky. So the question is, should I keep my current car (2003 Tiburon) as a daily driver and make the Sky a weekend/pleasure car? Or trade it in? Financially, it's not really a concern to me one way or the other, but just looking for some input.
If money isn't an issue, I'd keep the car. I'm debating keeping my 98 Grand Prix, but will probably end up trading her in.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Keep her,, if you don't end up driving it, then a private sale will bring more than a trade in anyway.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
Keep her,, if you don't end up driving it, then a private sale will bring more than a trade in anyway.
DITTO!!:)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Keep the car, the SKY is not a dailey driver though in Georga you may get away with it. We decided to keep our cars and add the SKY even though we have little snow (usually) the lack of cargo capacity promped us to retain our SC-1.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Same goes for me

My wife and I are keeping our other car as our daily drver so the Sky will always be our special car.:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts