Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so we are coming down to the home stretch here so I would ask each of you to keep all general chit chat about the plant tour in this thread so that as actual details are posted in the other thread your fellow forum members do not have to go searching thru all of that just to find out the details?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
HIP HIP HOORAY!....for MIKE. He did a fantastic job of organizing this tour. For he's a jolly good fellow...Mike, r u JOLLY?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Geee... I hope I can get a powwow with the GM guys.... SkyBaby.... trying to stay positive....

·
Registered
167 Posts
This tour is sounding better and better all the time!!!:thumbs: :grouphug: :cheers:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks Mike for all the work you have done - I can't wait to go!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Who said theirs no such thing as a free lunch.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Might be other free stuff too ;)

Oh wait you did buy the car right? :D

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Looking forward to this!!!

I hope my back gets better, if it doesn't I may have to leave my SKY home... :banghead: I will just have drive up on my Demo Outlook XR. :banghead:

I even thought about towing it with the Outlook up there but I don't seem to be able to rent a car trailer I can return in the same place I rent it at!!! :brentil:

Oh well...

Regards,

BA...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Looks like Saturn and Pontiac are kicking in for lunch in the plant cafeteria so everyone will get a ticket for the daily lunch special.
So I'd guess the Mexican run is off. Any other ideas for a Northern excursion after the tour?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So I'd guess the Mexican run is off. Any other ideas for a Northern excursion after the tour?
I'm sure that some could have their arms twisted to eat a bit more after have driven all around and gotten lost of course :) But how about if I let Spag take the point hear? :driving:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Hey...what's all this about a plant tour?.....i keed, i keed...:jester:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Considering the tours start before the sun even wakes up - I have a feeling that people will still be interested in food during the afternoon hours...

Or will the tour be a half to full day event? I have been assuming that the lunch would be more of a "brunch hour" thing...

I don't plan to call Mexican Run off - the drive is one of the best in the area. If people aren't hungry, they can order something smaller than the piggy bowl or spend time socializing.

The parking lot can easily handle a HUGE crowd of cars, and Kennett Square is a fun place to check out.

We can even get corn ice cream (some people even go to the extreme and eat the mushroom or guacamole ice cream)!

No joke - the corn ice cream is famous... I tried it on a dare, and have returned for more many many times...

:thumbs:

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
We can even get corn ice cream (some people even go to the extreme and eat the mushroom or guacamole ice cream)!

No joke - the corn ice cream is famous... I tried it on a dare, and have returned for more many many times...

Don't forget the mushroom and gaucamole ice cream. :barf:

Is Buckley's on Friday gonna be a definate?

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Don't forget the mushroom and gaucamole ice cream. :barf:

Is Buckley's on Friday gonna be a definate?
lol..

I don't know about you, but I'm going! It will be a great time to check out the rooftop deck - just sit and relax under the stars the night before the tour!

I gotta try the paprika chicken that you ate on Monday night - it looked great!

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Steve...can u tell us more about the moonlit deck...not familiar. You r native to Wilmington so lets hear it....by they way, how about a party in the Hotel....we r going to have lots of visitors...but I know I will need some sleep. Have to be at the plant, wee hours. Have some preliminary work before the tours begin.

BA...there is nothing wrong with your back...STRESS. This is too much of a GOOD THING...u will be fine.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts