Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Playing around with Photoshop to see how some modifications would look.

1. Debadging the front emblem

2. Adding a Kappasphere spoiler (sorry for not matching the color), sanding off the saturn emblem, adding dual exhaust

3. Adding dual exhaust again

Thanks for those who contributed the pictures

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I didn't like the first two but the third with the dual exhaust looks good.

·
Registered
877 Posts
dual exhaust is a big improvement.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
as stated by the other two members...the first two did nothing to improve the appearance, matter of fact, that spoiler is the worst thing I have seen...but the third pic with dual exhausts, of course, that is my car...exactly.

MarlboroMike

But keep on truckin"

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It didn't look too bad w/ the solstice, but either it's should only stay with the solstice, or I just did a bad job with photoshop.

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
richmcc said:
I actually like it with the front chrome badge better. However, I may swap it out for an Opel GT badge, that lightning bolt rocks.
I was thinking pretty much the same thing.

·
Registered
802 Posts
marlboromike said:
as stated by the other two members...the first two did nothing to improve the appearance, matter of fact, that spoiler is the worst thing I have seen...but the third pic with dual exhausts, of course, that is my car...exactly.MarlboroMike But keep on truckin"
I agree, but I also like the chrome in the grill. I can't see hiding the fact that is a Saturn (that is what we are buying, isn't it?)

·
Registered
554 Posts
The front shot is perfect, get rid of that chrome "bling" strip, unless you are going to bang rap music out the speakers :rolleyes:

Same goes for the ricerboy wing, too much bling! :nono:

The dual exhaust shot looks like you stole it from the production Redline :thumbs: :drool:

Now if Saturn would shave the ugly antenna off and put it in a hidden location she would be perfect.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:thumbs: Good job on the photoshop, those are some nice pictures.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I like the Plain Jane Sky, iifn you can call the Sky plain :cheers: :lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
SilverSky said:
It didn't look too bad w/ the solstice, but either it's should only stay with the solstice, or I just did a bad job with photoshop.
This I like that Solstice in the white.

·
Registered
45 Posts
nice chops. i decided to totally remove the chrome from the center grille which i think looks even better than removing just the emblem. i hate chrome. if i were to get this car, i'd want to paint all the areas with chrome th same color as the rest of the car, or at least silver.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not being a big fan of chrome, myself, I actually kinda like the "toothless" look from that last pic. Reminds me of my silver RL Vue, actually, the big, open grill with no chrome. The dual exhaust is badass.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts