Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are not many white SKY out there but there are a few. Would you please post some pictures so us that are waiting for them can use it as a desktop! PLEASEEEEEEE and THANK YOU

·
Registered
877 Posts
here you go...........
HPIM0130.JPG

HPIM0142.JPG

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, your car is now on my desktop! YEAH A white one!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I know there are not many white SKY out there but there are a few. Would you please post some pictures so us that are waiting for them can use it as a desktop! PLEASEEEEEEE and THANK YOU
Here's a great shot....not a R/L but still a beaut!:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a great shot....not a R/L but still a beaut!:thumbs:
She really is a beauty! And exactly the combo I'm getting.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are a few pics from days after I bought it - I've since replaced the antenna, added a windscreen, etc. By the way, I really like DARZSKY's picture.

I do get lots of people saying the white is "Classy"
She really is a beaut in White! Thanks all for the pictures. I was able to make a slide show as a screen saver.

·
Registered
173 Posts
White is gorgeous, just plain gorgeous in my book:thumbs: ,it gives me the goose bumps everytime I look at it and for the life of me, I can't understand why GM decided not to produce the Opel in WHITE!!:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
877 Posts
White looks great on sport cars

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Oh CRAP !!!!!!:brentil:

I saw a white with tan/black at my store a few weeks back and thought it was gorgeous. I didn't think about the black/red interior. :eek: But now I am all :drool: :crazy: what to do. I have an order number but it has not been imaged yet. Currently I have graphite on the order, but .............

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't fret! Any colour SKY is great. But I'm partial to the white/red/black it is very hot! And when the weather is very hot it doesn't attract the heat as much, and did I mention it doesn't show the dirt as much, or the scratches, or the finger prints, OH YEAH that equals less maintenance! Got to love it!:D Cheeky aren't I?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
ARRRRGH!!!!!!!!
You are torturing me :mad: :brentil: :willy: :banghead:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Snaponbob, I think it's a no brainer...POLAR WHITE, POLAR WHITE POLAR WHITE....RED/BLK RED/BLK RED/BLK ...MANUAL MANUAL MANUAL
When I ordered mine, I was going back and forth with the interior color. I knew I wanted White but I think a tan lid looks classy with white but then I saw that picture with the red/blk interion and it was a done deal. Haven't changed my mind once since Aug 5....and for a woman that's quite an accomplishment.:D

·
Registered
452 Posts
White with red/black int

As already stated many times in this forum - "there isn't a bad Sky color out there" I especially like the White with Red/Black.

BALLETIRE - The pictures with the White Castle in the background is a classic, thanks for sharing them with us. Now if I could only get the "Red Chili Peppers" to serve as a back drop I would have something to post too.

Santa, if I'm a really good boy this year, could you bring me one of each color combo?

r1chy

·
Registered
364 Posts
Polar White w/ Tan Anybody???

Anybody got the Polar White with the black / tan interior?

I'd like to see that while I can still change my R/L order.....

Thanks,

HoldHard

·
Registered
64 Posts
My white sky was accepted by GM yesterday. Does anyone have anymore white sky photos?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
A White Sky Picture

.....What did you expect from me... ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts