Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've received your new 2007 Saturn Sky, please remember that there are a lot of us out here that haven't yet. I'm sure there are a lot of us that would appreciate pictures of their/your car.

I don't get tired of reading about how the car performs or even the experience of picking the car up. Please help us! We are starved for information.

I'd love to see a picture of one of every colour. With and without spoiler and the top up and down in the different colour combo's. I'm not sure if it will help ease the wait but it will be something to get excited about.

I hope to see your pictures soon.

Rick :D

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
rick112 said:
If you've received your new 2007 Saturn Sky, please remember that there are a lot of us out here that haven't yet. I'm sure there are a lot of us that would appreciate pictures of their/your car.

I don't get tired of reading about how the car performs or even the experience of picking the car up. Please help us! We are starved for information.

I'd love to see a picture of one of every colour. With and without spoiler and the top up and down in the different colour combo's. I'm not sure if it will help ease the wait but it will be something to get excited about.

I hope to see your pictures soon.

Rick :D
I gotta stop driving long enough to take more pics...:driving: :driving: :driving:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think thats the problem. People are havin to much fun. Hand someone a camera and drive by them a few times.:thumbs:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Red with Tan top

Still waiting to see the Red with Tan top color combo.....if someone could get pics of that you sure would make an old lady happy. :) :) :) :) Thanks in advance!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts