Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am VERY pleased to announce our newest addition to the SkyRoadster moderation team. SkyRoadster largely relies on a self-moderated membership, but we do have times when we could use a moderator to assist. I wish to extend my very warm thanks to Bogie for accepting the position of moderator. As one of our member-moderators by example it's but a small step perhaps for Bogie himself, but I'm sure we'll all benefit from the extra help.

Thanks Bogie!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Thank you both. And welcome Bogie.
This a great site for us to tran. info.
I know it has save me form many mistakes.
LLLFLY

·
Registered
223 Posts
That's great! Bogie will be outstanding.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
OMG cerberus....... What is happening? Do we know who this person really is... No pictures..... No info.... Nothing!!!! LOL

I guess he fit the criteria. I've tried for years for you to post a picture, let me more about yourself, ect... I guess to be a moderator you have to be mysterious. Like you... Can I be a Moderator, if I take all the pictures of myself off. LOL I want to be Mysterious...:lol:

cerberus please PM him and give him the heads-up on me... I know you can handle all my issues but not sure if he wants that job. We don't want to scare Bogie..... LOL

Congrats.. To Bogie... He is perfect for the Job!!!! Got to run... filling out more Job applications... Ugh... Again Congrats Bogie:cheers: n Thanks MM for the info.... :D

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Congrats Bogie. I guess you're right for the position. By this definition, you're a car part. :glol:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Watch out for the Bogie-man!:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Congrats Bogie and welcome as a mod. Just remember that there are a lot of helpers out there that spot things going wrong. Mark, thank you on picking a good man for the job.....Skip....:):D:)

·
7,022 Posts
Congrats to Bogie! Excellent Selection, Bogie is a person that is very active on this web-site which is good for ALL of us... Again, Congrats!

MARVIC 1

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
HEY! CONGRATS!
I have always admired your extreme sense of humor and finesse**~ :dthumbs:

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Congratulations to our own International Man of Mystery

Remember---Men are Pigs is totally self moderating. No need to be nosing around over there. No good can come of it.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Congratulations!! I think....:skep::cheers::thumbs:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts