Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of question of sorts:) ; I am still "stuck" at Code 3000 (08/22):willy: IF and I underscore IF I wanted to make any changes to my order (like color) could I and what would be the effect of requesting a change?
Truth is that with the car now coming in more than likely in November :)banghead: :mad: :banghead: ) a little more delay is not an issue. Just eye-dell thinking from the "SKY-less, homebound recuperating, and bored on a rainy day":rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, thats cool. Like I said, I'm bored and I was just wondering. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
I have a couple of question of sorts:) ; I am still "stuck" at Code 3000 (08/22):willy: IF and I underscore IF I wanted to make any changes to my order (like color) could I and what would be the effect of requesting a change?
Truth is that with the car now coming in more than likely in November :)banghead: :mad: :banghead: ) a little more delay is not an issue. Just eye-dell thinking from the "SKY-less, homebound recuperating, and bored on a rainy day":rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
No changes permitted after your order reaches Event Code 2000... :nono:

Regards,

BA...

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
No changes permitted after your order reaches Event Code 2000... :nono:

Regards,

BA...
skyspy I am not doubting your word on this, but now you are confusing me, if there are no changes allowed after event code 2000.....why is there an event code 2030 order re-edited? :confused:

Thanks in advance for insight, this grass hopper will be eternally greatful :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
skyspy I am not doubting your word on this, but now you are confusing me, if there are no changes allowed after event code 2000.....why is there an event code 2030 order re-edited? :confused:

Thanks in advance for insight, this grass hopper will be eternally greatful :thumbs:
It IS a little confusing... If you look at my Signature you see I have a code above the 2000 but this is because my order has NOT been picked up yet. Once the order is "picked-up" the code event goes to 2000 from the 1100 or 2051 and becomes "un-modifiable."

Regards,

BA...

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
It IS a little confusing... If you look at my Signature you see I have a code above the 2000 but this is because my order has NOT been picked up yet. Once the order is "picked-up" the code event goes to 2000 from the 1100 or 2051 and becomes "un-modifiable."

Regards,

BA...

If you look at my signature - I was at 2030 before an allotment came and my order was imaged.

The 2030 indicated that someone at GM had pulled up my order and looked at it - even though it had not been accepted.

A month later - an image came in, my order was preferenced and accepted... so it went to 2030 to 2000 (accepted by GM).

A week later it went to 3000 (accepted by production control) and is now just waiting to be scheduled for production.

It gets confusing when you jump past 2000, but don't really...

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
If you look at my signature - I was at 2030 before an allotment came and my order was imaged.

The 2030 indicated that someone at GM had pulled up my order and looked at it - even though it had not been accepted.

A month later - an image came in, my order was preferenced and accepted... so it went to 2030 to 2000 (accepted by GM).

A week later it went to 3000 (accepted by production control) and is now just waiting to be scheduled for production.

It gets confusing when you jump past 2000, but don't really...
Again the poor grasshopper is confused :confused: my handy dandy reference sheet says "preferenced" or "picked up" is status code 2500?

And that there same sheet says status 2000 is only accepted by GM ie.. the order was placed into the vom system, and did not have any incorrect data in it?

Thanks Rusty

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Ok, thats cool. Like I said, I'm bored and I was just wondering. Thanks.
Ya know, Jim, if you're that bored you might try answering your PMs, ya bum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts