Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did your salesman take your picture or have someone take a pic of the two of you with a Polaroid when you picked up your car???

While mine still takes pics of EVERY delivery and puts them up on the wall, I noticed some locations don't have any pics on the wall. Do some retailers not do it anymore???

Anyway, here is my Polaroid... put yours up if you have one... or a digital one if that is what you have.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
I had my boyfriend take a picture of me and the salesman on my camera (just a disposable since my digital is off for repairs, it hasn't been developed yet or I'd post it for you) but there weren't any photos on the walls at the dealership or anything, they actually seemed a little surprised when I brought in a camera. Oh well. LOL

·
Registered
205 Posts
:nono: :nono: well maybe more and more ppl are becoming like me and hate to get their picture taken and posted for strangers to see

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I wasn't interested in hanging around for one extra second, even to make them do the cheer and take the pic like I swore I would. I had 30 minutes of sunlight left, and it was supposed to rain for the next three days. While the guy was in the passenger seat explaining the OnStar and XM, I started the engine and drove up to the front door, then I kicked him out and was on my way...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts