Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read in another thread that polished wheels were now on hold. Has anyone else heard this??? I changed from chrome to polished because the chrome was on hold. What's left, wagon wheels?:willy: :willy:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
SKY SCRPR said:
I read in another thread that polished wheels were now on hold. Has anyone else heard this??? I changed from chrome to polished because the chrome was on hold. What's left, wagon wheels?:willy: :willy:
Were polished ever available???

·
Registered
129 Posts
Polished Wheels

Just got a call from my dealership and he told me that the chrome wheels were not available but the polished ones were. Rather than waiting I opted for the polished. Any opinion on how they look? I haven't see them.
Thanks,
Jayne

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would check out pics of 05-06 corvettes. My Guess is they look very similar to the polish on the vettes.

I have polished on my 05 vette, but don;t have any pics for you . Too dirty at the moment! They are a nice middle ground to chrome.

·
Registered
79 Posts
OK, we now have three varities, painted, chrom and polished???? What is the polished?:brentil:

Also, my dealership is looking into having the painted wheels stripped and chrom plated as a 'dealer' offered service.

·
Registered
262 Posts
gayager said:
OK, we now have three varities, painted, chrom and polished???? What is the polished?
Polished is a substitute for them running low/out of the chrome wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Now I'm Confused on What I ordered

:rolleyes: I think I ordered polished wheels but now I'm not sure. Either way I hope my Baby arrives with her shoes on something. No matter what wheels I get when it arrives I'm sure that I'll be happy. I'll have to call the dealership on Wednesday to check on my status and what I ordered. Perhaps it's just a blonde moment. As long as my Sky arrives soon (please, please, please) I'll be one happy girl.
Jayne

·
Registered
182 Posts
Jayne, Do you have a copy of your order? On the Consolidated Status Report there is a column "ordered options". There is a list on here somewhere of what the options codes mean, or you could ask Cerberus to post them again. My guess is that whatever the code on your order, is what the factory is building for you. Your dealer should give you a copy of your order or the consolidated report if you ask. good luck.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wheels?

Thanks for the information. I've really been trying hard not to become a pain in the butt to my sales person but tomorrow I will call on the status and ask him what we did order. I'll let you all know something when I find out. The temp willbe 73 today and I want my Sky! At least I have my scooter to go to work on. It's also a fun ride with great gas mileage (69-74). This is a great group that I've really enjoyed being a part of. Perhaps some day we'll all have to meet somewhere in the middle of the country for a huge party.
Jayne

·
Registered
38 Posts
Saturn Commercial with Sky on TV last nite

Hey, Saw my first commercial with the Sky in it during the show 24 on Fox last nite. Great commercial, should boost Saturns image and sell even more Skys.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I think the polished wheels look better than the chrome, a nice bright finish wiht out being too gaudy. It is basically a polished aluminium. Have polished wheels on my Silverado and they are very sharp.:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts