• Matte Black

• Lime Green

• Orange

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a silver sky, I want to change the color and have narrowed it down to a few themes. Would like your opinion. Which do you think would look best?

Options:
Paint it red - black accents on the body. Red underglow lights. Red wind resistor
Paint it black - batman inspired theme. batman symbol on wind resistor. red underglow lights. batman symbol painted in red on the hood
Paint it orange - black accents. Large black spoiler. orange wind resistor
Paint it Lime green - black accents. Green underglow lights. green wind resistor

Note - My interior is red and black.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matte Black and thank me later for this:

Thanks, I saw that spoiler a few weeks ago and it gave me the idea of the batman theme. Love that piece, I'm wondering if it would obstruct the view while driving/take away from the design of the back of the sky and also the wind resistor (blocking it), but definitely an awesome addition.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Might want to check local laws on colors of underglow. Lights in general really, but the underglow is what gets people pulled over here in Atl quite a lot. I believe red is on the illegal list, but could be wrong. Like I said, check your local laws.

·
Registered
2008 Redline Manual, GMPP, AX car
157 Posts
someone had a very orange Solstice I've seen on FB or InstaG that was nice. Wrapping might be easier or more cost effective if you want to change it.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Wrapping can be very cost effective depending on your own goals, budget and timelines for this look. That is the broadest description I can give it without going down the rabbit hole.

·
Registered
2008 Saturn Sky Redline
167 Posts
I currently have a silver sky, I want to change the color and have narrowed it down to a few themes. Would like your opinion. Which do you think would look best?

Options:
Paint it red - black accents on the body. Red underglow lights. Red wind resistor
Paint it black - batman inspired theme. batman symbol on wind resistor. red underglow lights. batman symbol painted in red on the hood
Paint it orange - black accents. Large black spoiler. orange wind resistor
Paint it Lime green - black accents. Green underglow lights. green wind resistor

Note - My interior is red and black.
I am biased but ...No option for leaving it stock color? Added advantage as the cheapest option.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am biased but ...No option for leaving it stock color? Added advantage as the cheapest option.
Yeah a few people have told me that. But I got it with the intention of changing the color...not a big fan of silver. I was only considering keeping the stock color if i found a black, red, or yellow sky. and my budget for those was a bit higher being that i wouldnt paint it. Idk, would be easier, but the Ducky wants what Ducky wants ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts