Saturn Sky Forum banner

How many Sky's have you seen ? (Please read my post before responding)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please ignore (and see other Poll instead)

Please note: I forgot to include an answer of "zero" on this Poll (doh!). Please see my updated note and poll. Thanks !!

I've seen a number of SKY's here in San Diego since the beginning of the year, but only ONE of them was actually being driven on the road. I saw one at the Autoshow in January, one with the traveling Saturn roadshow in February at the fairgrounds, two at the local Saturn dealer, and then (finally) a Chili Pepper Red one on the I-5 freeway here in San Diego.

So I'm wondering: NOT INCLUDING your own Sky, or your friend's Sky, or at a Car Club event, or a Saturn dealer, the autoshow, on TV, in magazines, etc. etc.:

How many Sky's have you actually seen being driven on the road (or parked) where you didn't know the owner and it didn't fall into one of the above categories ??

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
0 isnt listed...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ditto the Zero

I've not seen any beside my own here in Sunny Redlands, though I have been told that there is a green one lurking about our fair streets. And I've been text messaged by a few lovely lassies mentioning the appearence of a SKY on the freeway. Three or four Solstices...around five when I drove PCH last week.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Gee whiz, where is the zero ???????:banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Well I have had the opportunity to see 4 others now besides my own. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts