Saturn Sky Forum banner

Poll: How many Sky's have you seen ON THE ROAD ?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a number of SKY's here in San Diego since the beginning of the year, but only ONE of them was actually being driven on the road. I saw one at the Autoshow in January, one with the traveling Saturn roadshow in February at the fairgrounds, two at the local Saturn dealer, and then (finally) a Chili Pepper Red one on the I-5 freeway here in San Diego.

So I'm wondering: NOT INCLUDING your own Sky, or your friend's Sky, or at a Car Club event, or a Saturn dealer, the autoshow, on TV, in magazines, etc. etc.:

How many Sky's have you actually seen being driven on the road (or parked) where you didn't know the owner and it didn't fall into one of the above categories ??

Poll: How many Sky's have you seen ON THE ROAD ?

·
Registered
18,031 Posts
2 only ...one other in my driveway...which was Middletown Als...we r in central NJ...the other was parked in a strip mall....owner of one of the local stores.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Seen three but number going up July15th

I seen SkyBabys and owner of a furniture chain in areas and of course my own.

But on July 15 in Downers Grove Illinois the Sky party show will have the most in one location since they were in the factory lot. Please join us there for a super party with the super Sky forum family.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
First of all I have seen a white SKY in Morgan county here in Alabama and it was pretty. Second, Eye On Sky, slow down youngin yalls be havin a heart attack right soon iffen ya dont.....Skip....Mellow... Oh tha clear dun got him not....:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Skip just can't wait to see you

Chase down that white sky and bring it along and yes I am excited the Family reunion of Sky is going to be great. Glad your coming

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I saw one the day before the Canadian release.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I saw my first one "on the road" today (Friday) in the HOV lane headed to the Hamptons. What a sharp looking car when it's moving!!! That was the first one I've seen moving. I've only seen ONE other which was parked at Jones Beach over Memorial Day weekend.
BOTH of the ones I saw were silver. Even the dealer near me had a silver one in the showroom. ( he would have graciously sold it to me for 31,800)
To quote Freddie Mercury...
"I'm in love with my car"
anybody seen my black sky yet on LI????
:cheers:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I saw my first silver Solstice yesterday. Still think the sky blows it away(looks).

·
Registered
804 Posts
I AM NOT ALONE ANYMORE:eek:
Someone just got a midnight blue here in town. Kind of torn as our Sky isn't the only eye candy here anymore:lol:
So, officially...I have seen 1 other Sky on the road!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I haven't seen another sky in WELL OVER a month!

I saw a yellow one in Mineola over a month ago. (are you lurking on here? hehe)

Where are you, SKY's?????? :willy:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Saw over twenty others at Downers Grove.....:cheers:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Saw over twenty others at Downers Grove.....:cheers:
Sure, go ahead, pour salt on the wound!!:mad:

:lol: :cheers:

just JEALOUS!!!!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I put down zero NOT counting mine.

I have yet to see another one on the road and almost everyone who says that have seen another one under closer inquiry realize that it was a Solstice.

These babies are still very very rare even in an area where fancy cars are always flashing bling and showing themselves off.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Since there are approximately 3,537,441 square miles in the Unites States and only around 5000 Skys (based on the VINs I've seen posted), there is only one Sky for every 707.49 square miles -- so it's not all that unusual NOT to have seen one... :D

Can't wait to change that statistic in my little town of Brandywine, MD.:yesnod:

·
Registered
243 Posts
A couple more interesting stats:

There are roughly 3,997,461 highway miles in the USA, or about one Sky for every 800 miles of road.

The US has approximately 240,000,000 registered vehicles, so the Skys currently account for one in every 48,000. :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts