Saturn Sky Forum banner

What does your VIN number end with?

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We did this on the Solstice forum for the first 1000 cars built. Thought it would be fun to do the same here. List your VIN, specs, and point of delivery.

Shipped 3/10/06, Arrived at dealer 4/3/06

VIN 568

67U (Silver Pearl Paint), US8 (Upgraded Radio), PCH (Premium Trim Package), G80 (Limited Slip Differential), 19T (Black Interior & Black Top)

Cary, NC

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
richmcc said:
Probably by the time I get to order my sky the poll selection will expanded with selections 2000-3000,3000-4000, etc. :D
I figured that the first 1500 cars have already been ordered by now, so if you haven't placed your order by 3/1 it will be a VIN greater than 1500.

We all know who has VIN 001... I wonder if he would post it to this poll :lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Delnari said:
We all know who has VIN 001... I wonder if he would post it to this poll :lol:
Sorry I am a little slow. Who has VIN 001? I was actually asking about that a while back.

I wish I could be included in the pole but being in Canada I doubt any of us will see one of the first 1500. I hope you enjoy them. Please write us and post pictures.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
rick112 said:
Sorry I am a little slow. Who has VIN 001? .
unfortunatly not me :(

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rick112 said:
Sorry I am a little slow. Who has VIN 001? I was actually asking about that a while back.

I wish I could be included in the pole but being in Canada I doubt any of us will see one of the first 1500. I hope you enjoy them. Please write us and post pictures.
VIN 001 is usually reserved for the person who has vested the most time, energy, and desire to making the model a reality. Other times, it just goes to guy with the fattiest wallet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Vin 431

Shipped last week. Given west coast location, the dealer thinks it should arrive early to mid next week.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Our 1st shipped image is #391 Silver Pearl / Black Leather / Automatic / Chrome Wheels / Spoiler / Single CD Monsoon / LSD :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
richmcc said:
Probably by the time I get to order my sky the poll selection will expanded with selections 2000-3000,3000-4000, etc. :D
I'm quite sure our numbers will be high ones too. :willy: :willy:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
VIN#478

67U (Silver Pearl Paint), US9 (6-Disc), PCH (Premium Trim Package), G80 (Limited Slip Differential), PD5 (Chrome alloy Wheels), 19T (Black Interior & Black Top)

Winston-Salem, NC
I can't believe she's actually here!!!:willy: :willy:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I find it interesting that nobody has one under 300 yet... I wonder why????

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Delnari said:
VIN 001 is usually reserved for the person who has vested the most time, energy, and desire to making the model a reality. Other times, it just goes to guy with the fattiest wallet.
Not really, the First Solstice went to one of the Regular purchasers that got in on the Apprentice deal. Sometimes the manufacturer keeps the first one for a museum, and then will also keep the last of a series if they think it will be a significant vehicle...

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SkyMan 07 said:
Not really, the First Solstice went to one of the Regular purchasers that got in on the Apprentice deal. Sometimes the manufacturer keeps the first one for a museum, and then will also keep the last of a series if they think it will be a significant vehicle...
The first Solstice was part of the marketing campaign, and was rare indeed! I have heard of GM putting them into museums also, but my guess this car is being driven by the man himself.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
VIN 7Y100699 Shipped 03/17 Arlington, Texas

Silverpearl/Red Leather Premium Int/LSD/Spoiler/Chrome wheels/5 spd/6cd Monsoon/XM
699 Your in the first thousand club. Skip...:) :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
#573. Chili Pepper Red with Premium Trim Black Leather, 6-Disc Monsoon, XM Radio, LSD, Black Top, Chrome Wheels, Manual Transmission.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts