Saturn Sky Forum banner

Will Sky Red Line early availability affect your decision ?

• Total voters
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Nope....we're sticking with the Sky.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Got one,... But!!!

Chance for a RED LINE?!!!... No brainer!:thumbs:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've got my Sky after waiting 8 months for it and the lack of information that was connected with it, theres no way I would put myself through that again, I will let well enough alone and be happy with what I've got. jacwag:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Already received my Sky--It's a done deal--Besides, the "regular" Sky has enough get-up-n-go as it is. Plus, buying a RL will defeat the primary purpose I bought the standard--fuel economy, I'm sure the RL will cost more to fuel the horsies--Besides, I didn't even know about the RL being availiable until I joined this forum--Even so, if I had the choice today, right now bwt the 2--I would still take the standard Sky over RL anyways--But hey, I'm not knocking the choice people are making buying the RL-To each there own, It's a free country, so we all are free to buy what we wish--More power to yawl RedLiners!! :cheers:

·
Registered
239 Posts
:) Have already ordered the Red Line...just waiting for production and delivery...

·
Registered
104 Posts
No, if I feel the need for the extra power I will put in a turbo after the warrenty expires.:thumbs: And if I feel a need for more speed until then, I will fire up my old Vette!:driving:

Now that is a solution, love those old vettes:eek: But aftermarket turbos are a risky business.:nono:

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have our order for a REDLINE at Saturn of Flint...by the way, they are the ONLY dealership which we have talked with which will accept GMS pricing.:D

·
Registered
342 Posts
With the slow start-up of production of the Sky RL, the poll should have asked
Will a Sky Red Line prolonged wait for delivery affect your decision?
Ahhh, it wouldn't have mine... but I'm definitely a glutton for punishment!!
I take it back... the delays & quality problems HAVE affected my decision... I've decided to bail, pay more for a better quality sportscar I can get NOW and give up a couple of allocations for those dying for the pretty sheetmetal.

Enjoy guys. I wish I could say it's been fun.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts