Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep getting hijacked by an “Amazon” pop up ad every time I come to the forum lately. Has anyone else noticed this? First time I’ve been able to post about it in 4 days, as I keep getting redirected to a phishing site.

·
Super Moderator
11,223 Posts
Technically that would be a pharming site but, semantics. LOL

Those of us who are paying members of this site don't see the ads you describe so it is a little hard for me to recreate your problem in order to give you a meaningful answer. @Administrator though should know if one of the ads in the site's rotation is redirecting users...especially if it is automatically...to a dangerous site.

I know some regular users have installed pop-up blockers to great affect at reducing these kinds of ads. I also have pop-ups turned off on my browsers and don't have many of these issues regardless of which site I'm on. Perhaps something like this may work for you as well.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice gents. I’m on an iPad running Safari. I’ll poke around and see what I can find. Not getting slammed at the moment on here. Been happening every single login for several days now. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts