Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I wanted to make this one a great post. So here goes. I have noted a number of times that there is a 1 800 number that you can call to get information on your order status.

Another user gave me the number and I will pass on the information that he gave me.

Sorry to the people who couldn't send me a PM BTW I suddenly had 15 PM's all asking for the number and I replied to each of them. Many of the PM's I received noted the same thing I was feeling. I though I was becoming a pain in the ass to my dealer. This number is nice because these people are here to answer those kinda questions for you. I think the number is answered until 11pm eastern time. I'm calling it once a week.

For anyone else that wants the contact information here it is. The number is 1(800)GMDrive, you have to tell them to check on your factory order through the vehicle management system.

You will need the model code, which is zmb67 and your order number which is a K followed by 5 numbers. It'll be something like K00123.

Good luck and lets hope they don't receive so many calls that they cut us off.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
rick112 said:
Ok I wanted to make this one a great post. So here goes. I have noted a number of times that there is a 1 800 number that you can call to get information on your order status.

Another user gave me the number and I will pass on the information that he gave me.

Sorry to the people who couldn't send me a PM BTW I suddenly had 15 PM's all asking for the number and I replied to each of them. Many of the PM's I received noted the same thing I was feeling. I though I was becoming a pain in the ass to my dealer. This number is nice because these people are here to answer those kinda questions for you. I think the number is answered until 11pm eastern time. I'm calling it once a week.

For anyone else that wants the contact information here it is. The number is 1(800)GMDrive, you have to tell them to check on your factory order through the vehicle management system.

You will need the model code, which is zmb67 and your order number which is a K followed by 5 numbers. It'll be something like K00123.

Good luck and lets hope they don't receive so many calls that they cut us off.
Rick Rick he's the man :thumbs: And congrats on #1000

·
Registered
182 Posts
1,000 posts !!

That's GRAND !!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are some people telling me that they can't use this number in the US. Sorry if you are unable to reach it from your area. There must be a number available to you as well. If anyone has it please post so we can help everyone.:thumbs:

·
Registered
314 Posts
I keep getting "circuits are busy, try again later" :confused:

·
Registered
314 Posts
800 # only good in Canada?

I googled this number and it shows only under GM Canada. Guess if calling in US it won't work. :confused: I was unable to identify any US number I could call for the same info. Guess I'll be calling our dealer more often!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Dang, I was really hoping to use the number to check our status- it's getting a little embarrassing calling the dealership- especially when the girl answering the phones knows my name.:rolleyes: But hey, atleast they know I'm excited about their product!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Kustomkaps said:
Dang, I was really hoping to use the number to check our status- it's getting a little embarrassing calling the dealership- especially when the girl answering the phones knows my name.:rolleyes: But hey, atleast they know I'm excited about their product!
When I call my dealership I hold my nose and diguise my voice so they think it is someone else. Try talking into a towel to disguise the voice too. Skip....:willy: :willy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.