Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of us have gotten the etched LED windrestrictors from Robert and I'd LOVE to see what everyone came up with for their designs. Can you post a picture of yours!?
Here's mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Your know Donna, when and when (IF)....I get my Sky, I want a wind restrictor as well, but I really like your Aloha!!.....HUMMM...I'm think'in.........:willy:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
I'm still waiting on delivery on mine, I'm sure Robert will get it to me this week. Unfortunately the first one he ecthed for me got damaged or didn't pass his QC, so he had another one done--Once received and ahh installed by yours trully I'll post it..

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
will arrive in 24-48 hours!

I'm still waiting on delivery on mine, I'm sure Robert will get it to me this week. Unfortunately the first one he ecthed for me got damaged or didn't pass his QC, so he had another one done--Once received and ahh installed by yours trully I'll post it..
I got yours shipped before the weekend so you should get it any day now, it looks perfect!!! I can not wait to see the photos!!!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Robert is working on a truely special design for me :)

Will see it in the next couple weeks :)

YedraSky

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Waiting for a little better event code - then I'm ordering one. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
You have email--Hope you can help me--

I hope to have mine installed Saturday morning and if lucky pictures from our Keys Cruise later Saturday nite, or Sunday morning.
MB

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice.....what color is it? I'm guessing BLUE?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I have two in the works with Robert, can't wait to see them, he is such an artist/craftsmen, just like RedSky and his avatars!!! Perfect crowns for Serenity & Mayhem:thumbs: :thumbs:

Ernest converted from non-windscreen "no way" to "gotta have it":lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's definitely NOT just for blocking wind anymore. It's a fashion statement! Serenity and Mayhem both deserve to look thieir best. Can't wait to see them! ;-)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have two in the works with Robert, can't wait to see them, he is such an artist/craftsmen, just like RedSky and his avatars!!! Perfect crowns for Serenity & Mayhem:thumbs: :thumbs:

Ernest converted from non-windscreen "no way" to "gotta have it":lol:
Good choice! I knew I had to have one of these the second I saw one. What's not to like about this! I absolutely love mine! I have not removed it from the day it was installed and have received so many compliments from it! Every SKY owner that I have encountered wants one to and even the dealership I purchased my SKY from is trying to get an account set up with Robert he is quite an artist I agree and truly an amazing person to do business with!

·
Registered
737 Posts
I got yours shipped before the weekend so you should get it any day now, it looks perfect!!! I can not wait to see the photos!!!

:thumbs:
Have you created any with clouds yet? And maybe the word SKY in the clouds? I'd like to see that...think it would be awesome! What other creations have you done lately? :driving:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Robert did mine (logo Red Line)

plan to connect it to the brake lights.

Robert is also creating a special etched clear licensed plate plastic that goes behind a chomed frame. No lights just a clear etching. You will see license numbers legally but at the right angle the Masonic symbol. :cool:

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
here are the instructions to connect the Led's to the brake light...on the left side of your rear quarter panel (passenger side), unscrew the bolt that holds the elastic to your ragtop...then there will be a group of wires wrapped with masking tape...just cut a small hole through it and look for the light blue wire...that is your brake light wire...cut the blue vinyl around the wire..u don't have to cut the wire itself...attach another wire and then used electrical tape to seal it up...then run the other end of the wire to one of the leads of the LED(usually the red wire)..attach it/crunch it onto the lead...now with the other lead of the LED(black wire)...just ground it to one of the screws in the trunk...don't forget to put everything back what u removed...including the screw to the ragtop....

If this appears too long to understand...sorry...u can e-mail for my number and I will walk u through the steps...it will take u 15 minutes the most...maybe half hour...but it is a simple process. The most difficult thing was finding the brake light wire..and now u have it...BLUE...so GO FOR IT!

·
Registered
47 Posts
On my test drive, I wore a hat...do those of you that have these windsceens feel they make a difference? I have a design plan, because they look GREAT, but I wondered about the necessity...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They do make a difference but don't cut it out all together. They also work best with the windows up, but I prefer not to drive with them up very often.

OK guys. I've seen the great pics of your windrestrictors from TMS over the weekend. I was hoping you'd post some here so we have one place to see all the windrestrictors.........PLEASE?!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts