Saturn Sky Forum banner

101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Dont you guys have problems with the wr with the top up? I can not keep my on with the top up.I have no problems taking it down after i put the top up,but if there's a way to keep it on at all times that would be great.can someone please help me out :willy:
What kind of problem do you have? Mine is up all the time. I use one of the little rubber bumpers that Robert included, but nothing at all I would consider a problem.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Dont you guys have problems with the wr with the top up? I can not keep my on with the top up.I have no problems taking it down after i put the top up,but if there's a way to keep it on at all times that would be great.can someone please help me out :willy:
What kind of problem do you have? Mine is up all the time. I use one of the little rubber bumpers that Robert included, but nothing at all I would consider a problem.
Yup yup, me to. I used 2 of the clear rubber bumpers one on each side in-between the heater lines on the rear glass on the left/right sides. What has happened in my case down here in the Florida heat, is that with the rubber offsets, the WR has warped inward from the rear glass pushing on it. I think it has added some ahhh, more sexy "curves" to my sky--no worries--I have posted pics of this already in one of these threads talking bout WR--:thumbs:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
What has happened in my case down here in the Florida heat, is that with the rubber offsets, the WR has warped inward from the rear glass pushing on it. I think it has added some ahhh, more sexy "curves" to my sky--no worries--I have posted pics of this already in one of these threads talking bout WR--:thumbs:
Too funny. Mine too. The wonderful Arizona sun. It actually makes it fit better and not rub! Thanks Mr Sun!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Here is mine - Version 2

:D
I know a lot of us have gotten the etched LED windrestrictors from Robert and I'd LOVE to see what everyone came up with for their designs. Can you post a picture of yours!?
Here's mine.
Here are pictures of my new wind restrictor version 2. Robert did an awesome job. My baby is on his website, too.

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Here is mine...Robert was fantastic in design, production, and delivery...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
The first pic I put on here was one that Robert sent me. Here are a couple with my WR installed. I hooked up the light to the cigerett lighter to see how it look at night. It is bright when there are no other lights around.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
The first pic I put on here was one that Robert sent me. Here are a couple with my WR installed. I hooked up the light to the cigerett lighter to see how it look at night. It is bright when there are no other lights around.
LOOKS AMAZING was it worth the wait? SOrry it took so long, we now have our own laser to etch so we will get out custom orders much sooner.

hope you are doing [email protected]!

·
Registered
737 Posts
WOWOWOWOOW great images thanks so much

Robert
Thanks, Robert. I hope you are doing much better! Haven't heard how you are doing in awhile and I haven't wanted to call and bug you. I love my WindRestrictor and it gives my baby just the subtle look of sophistication she deserves. I LOVE MY SKY!
Take care of yourself! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
LOOKS AMAZING was it worth the wait? Sorry it took so long, we now have our own laser to etch so we will get out custom orders much sooner.

hope you are doing [email protected]!
Great to see back at it Robert. If you remember the biggest part of the wait was me getting you an image the you could use. Understanding how the laser works was a big help in pointing me in the right direction.
Now have it wired to the third brake light, works great. Getting a lot of "Oh WOW that is so cool" :cool: Currently I am working on wiring it thru a switch so I can have operate with the brakes, turn it off or operate with a 9v battery. Will use the battery to show it off or at a show.

Thanks again for such a great product. I am extremely satisfied.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here is my wind restrictor

And also a picture of my custom fuse box cover!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
a few new ones just done!

Here is some of our latest work... Thanks you guys for all the support!!!! Hope to make many more happy customers this summer.!:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
We finally found time to install the wind restrictor. Winston wired it so that it only lights up when the brakes are applied.

Thank you, Robert, for a great product.

Shirley

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Here is HEAVENLY's WR>>>>

Attachments

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
These Look Amazing!!!!

All of these turned out amazing we loved creating them for you and look forward to many more for the summer! Will any one be at the Florida show this weekend? Wind Restrictor would love to meet any SKY owers we will be set up with MALLETT Super cars make sure stop buy and meet Robert if so He will be there with some samples and a few give aways. Robert has been in and out of the ER but is out for the show, we said he just could not miss it!

THanks again for all continued support and prayers for Roberts health!

Here is Robert & Stephen ready for the beach!

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
101 - 120 of 132 Posts