Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I look forward to reading your stories as I'm sure everyone else is about picking up your new car, the first drive, and on like that. I/We also enjoy seeing your pictures. Modifications or just the car at a new angle. I have to say I'm NOT tired of seeing the red sky with the spoiler and chrome wheels.

I'd like to see pictures of the Sky with a tonneau cover. Perhaps some detail photos as well showing attachment points and such.

I've been making a collection of photos to try to keep myself busy. If you can't post your photos please PM me. I'll help you if I can.

Thanks in advance :thumbs: ;

Rick

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
rick112 said:
I look forward to reading your stories as I'm sure everyone else is about picking up your new car, the first drive, and on like that. I/We also enjoy seeing your pictures. Modifications or just the car at a new angle. I have to say I'm NOT tired of seeing the red sky with the spoiler and chrome wheels.

I'd like to see pictures of the Sky with a tonneau cover. Perhaps some detail photos as well showing attachment points and such.

I've been making a collection of photos to try to keep myself busy. If you can't post your photos please PM me. I'll help you if I can.

Thanks in advance :thumbs: ;

Rick
If you have been checking the gallery you have all of mine right now. But I will be taking some more pictures when I get back from my current deployment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts