Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I'm also not the one that set up the rules for this forum.

Leave to a new guy to dig out the gems from the past, this thread is only 4-5 years old.

:dunno:

Don't complain about the new guy, too many of them don't know how to search but are really good at making a new post.

·
Super Moderator
11,238 Posts
How does telling the seller that they are ripping people off, help the buyer?

Seems posting on a for sale listing, that hey you can get this new for less, or this price is out of line with market pricing, should be ok. Buyer can explain why they want more, or not comment. I see no harm in keeping the classifieds from becoming a rip off for those who don't know better.

Would rather see the classified's here be kept safer for the buyers, then a free market rippoff place for sellers.
I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I'm also not the one that set up the rules for this forum.
:dunno:

DaveOC is right. In the forum rules it explicitly states "no dumping water" on a for sale post...meaning no post that somehow diminish the sellers attempt to sell their item. I would agree, however, that I'd rather protect our members from buying things at inflated prices though the way the rules were set up, sometimes we just can't post that the asking prices is far too high.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts