Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been anounced before but, I have attached the actual diagram for the new Power Door Lock button as it will be located on the SKYs door panel...

Here is the full message disclosing the changes (see above)... :D

SKY Product Updates: Seat Height Adjuster/Power Door Lock Switch

Two important product changes have been announced for the SKY. The first item reflects a change in availability for the Seat Height Adjuster product enhancement. The second item concerns a new Power Door Lock Switch.

Seat Height Adjuster
We previously communicated that the Seat Height Adjuster would be introduced beginning with SKY units produced in September. This date is now forecasted to be November 1st. This feature will be standard equipment on all base and Red Line SKY vehicles.

Vehicles produced after June 26, 2006 can support the height adjustable seat and be retrofitted by replacing the driver seat. Vehicles built prior to that date do not have the necessary wiring harness necessary for the height adjustment.

Power Door Lock Switch
We have also decided to add a power door lock switch as standard equipment. This change is the direct result of feedback from the network and consumers.

As shown in the attached diagram, the switch – which will be located on both doors -- will be positioned toward the top from of the door panel, just below the door latch handle. This feature is expected to be added before the end of October. A bulletin will be sent at that time with further details.
Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks! That's great news!

·
Registered
414 Posts
THANKS SKY Spy.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Hmmm I wonder if the Solstice gets the door lock too or not. If so my GXP wont be built till after Oct.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm I wonder if the Solstice gets the door lock too or not. If so my GXP wont be built till after Oct.
All I found was about the Power Seat Height Adjuster as of Sept/21
Solstice Power Seat Height Adjuster ... (AF2) Driver 2-way power seat height adjuster is not currently available. Initial production of AF2 as standard equipment is expected to begin in November.
But I would say is a good bet the Sol will get this too... :confused:

Regards,

:eek: BA :eek:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Figures mine was built 6-6-06 Close but no cigar.guess that makes the older cars worth more :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thanks! That's great news!
Good to know about the door lock button - I was confused on my Sky how to open the passen...............I'm sorry, I was distracted......I was reading this thread and then I saw virginiasky's avatar.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm a pig, I know. But...can I get that in a 24" x 36" frame?:lol:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Good to know about the door lock button - I was confused on my Sky how to open the passen...............I'm sorry, I was distracted......I was reading this thread and then I saw virginiasky's avatar.

In full color please!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm really glad my car came with the power locks. It's such a hassle reaching all the way back there to open the door, especially since it seems the car locks itself as soon as I touch the shifter.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I hate to ask a stupid question but does that mean all of us that have our Skys now can get the lock button? If so, how much, if anything, will it cost?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Talk to REDSKY

REDSKY made my avatar. It was an extra one he made that he posted for anyone to use. I didn't see anyone else using it, so I figured I'd take it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I know this has been anounced before but, I have attached the actual diagram for the new Power Door Lock button as it will be located on the SKYs door panel...

Here is the full message disclosing the changes (see above)... :D

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
I just received my Sky (VIN 11011), it was built 9/7/06 & I have the power door locks!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
I just received my Sky (VIN 11011), it was built 9/7/06 & I have the power door locks!:thumbs:
I think you owe us some friggin' PICTURES!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
AND -

See if you can get the administrators to give you a fancy blue subtitle under your avatar -

"FIRST POWER DOOR LOCK SWITCH"

:)

·
Registered
223 Posts
I think you owe us some friggin' PICTURES!

I'll get the pictures loaded tonight, the wife & I are going for a little cruise right after work!:D

·
Registered
223 Posts
AND -

See if you can get the administrators to give you a fancy blue subtitle under your avatar -

"FIRST POWER DOOR LOCK SWITCH"

:)

I'm the first??? Don't think I've ever been first @ anything!:)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts