Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted by small dealer on Solstice Forum:

POWER SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTER
As of the Friday July 28th Pontiac Hot Sheet, updated production time frame to early September. This is for the to be standard equipment Power Seat Height Adjsuter.

·
Registered
155 Posts
So does that mean that Skys produced in early September will also have the power seat adjuster? Also, please forgive my Pontiac lack of knowledge, but is the Hot Sheet a reliable source?

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
stacib said:
So does that mean that Skys produced in early September will also have the power seat adjuster? Also, please forgive my Pontiac lack of knowledge, but is the Hot Sheet a reliable source?
Very hard to imagine that it would be for only one car. Seems very safe to assume it'll be in both.
If SmallDealer posts it, I'd believe it. Certainly the best info one can have at this moment in time.

I'd take all of it as yes, expect Skys to most likely have seat adjusters sometime in early September.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stacib said:
Pontiac has a what they call a hot sheet that gives the Dealership updated info. And yes the hot sheet said it has been changed from late August to Early September. And I'm sure when the Solstice get it so will the Sky. We'll have to just keep watching for updates. Small Dealer will post the up dates for the Solstice every Friday on the Solstice forum. What happens with the Solstice will most likely happen with the Sky.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thanks for the update and referral to the Solstice thread on this. I will definitely be checking over there every Friday to see when they start installing this feature. I really hope they don't push it back again, as I think my Sky might be being built in September, and at this point, I really want to hold out for the seat adjuster. The SLK I'm driving now is not a bad option and I'm certainly willing to wait for my Sky to be perfect. (Though after washing the SLK today it was sparkling in the sun, and my heartstrings are being tugged as to whether I should just keep this car instead). SLK upside: hard top and fair amount of trunk space. Sky upside: quite simply the most beautiful car I've ever seen!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts