Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this on the Solstice forum...apparently, although the power seat height adjuster will not be standard until November, cars built after 6/26 will have the wiring capability allowing them to have the current driver seat replaced with the power one. :) I'm guessing we would have to pay for this out of our own pocket but for me, a height challenged Sky owners, it is an expense I will probably be willing to make. Any ideas from deluke or SkySpy or anyone else in the know as to how much something like that might run us?

See the thread here: http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20108

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just saw this on the Solstice forum...apparently, although the power seat height adjuster will not be standard until November, cars built after 6/26 will have the wiring capability allowing them to have the current driver seat replaced with the power one. :) I'm guessing we would have to pay for this out of our own pocket but for me, a height challenged Sky owners, it is an expense I will probably be willing to make. Any ideas from deluke or SkySpy or anyone else in the know as to how much something like that might run us?

See the thread here: http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20108
We previously communicated that the Seat Height Adjuster would be introduced beginning with SKY units produced in September. This date is now forecasted to be November 1st. This feature will be standard equipment on all base and Red Line SKY vehicles.

Vehicles produced after June 26, 2006 can support the height adjustable seat and be retrofitted by replacing the driver seat. Vehicles built prior to that date do not have the necessary wiring harness necessary for the height adjustment.

Power Door Lock Switch
We have also decided to add a power door lock switch as standard equipment. This change is the direct result of feedback from the network and consumers.

As shown in the attached diagram, the switch – which will be located on both doors -- will be positioned toward the top from of the door panel, just below the door latch handle. This feature is expected to be added before the end of October. A bulletin will be sent at that time with further details.

Thanks for the useful feedback and for supporting our on-going efforts to build quality products with relevant features.

Hope this helps!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts