Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a call from my Saturn salesman this morning. He had been to a product seminar where he was told that the power seat "option" was NOT going to be factory installed. Instead, it would be a dealership accessory. He added that it would be a COMPLETE seat assembly, NOT a new track mechanism. I wonder if he is confused, and that there will be a retrofit kit for older units?

Anybody know anything definitive?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
snaponbob said:
I received a call from my Saturn salesman this morning. He had been to a product seminar where he was told that the power seat "option" was NOT going to be factory installed. Instead, it would be a dealership accessory. He added that it would be a COMPLETE seat assembly, NOT a new track mechanism. I wonder if he is confused, and that there will be a retrofit kit for older units?

Anybody know anything definitive?
I was under the impression that this was NOT an option for the 2007 models (Skys or Solstices) but an improvement. Altho' it is not yet available but could be sometime Mid-September. Perhaps one of the dealers could clarify for us. In the mean time I will check with my sources also.

Very confusing to say the least!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,381 Posts
Kappa Fan said:
I was under the impression that this was NOT an option for the 2007 models (Skys or Solstices) but an improvement. Altho' it is not yet available but could be sometime Mid-September. Perhaps one of the dealers could clarify for us. In the mean time I will check with my sources also.

Very confusing to say the least!
It is. This is not an option it's factory installed. Another dealer not knowing what they are talking about.

But maybe it could be installed on the ones that have been shipped already, that could be possible.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,468 Posts
Nope, received mine last week on the 16th--Not on--:banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
deluke said:
It is. This is not an option it's factory installed. Another dealer not knowing what they are talking about.

But maybe it could be installed on the ones that have been shipped already, that could be possible.
That may be a *purchasable* part in the future but since they aren't even available at the current time kind of a mute point right now I'd say.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,381 Posts
MidniteBlues said:
Nope, received mine last week on the 16th--Not on--:banghead:
They are interm supose, to start the Beginning of September. So your car wouldn't have it only the cars after they start.

And kappa man GM couldn't be so stupid !
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top