Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend Saturn dealerships in the Washington DC/MD/VA that I can get an pre-order in..? I stopped at Saturn of Fairfax today..they didn't have a clue and told me to keep checking Saturn website, but that they would have a 1 SKY maybe in the next month that would only** he kept emphasizing only be availale in the showroom??:banghead:

·
Registered
36 Posts
NOT in Richmond

skyredlinegirl said:
Can anyone recommend Saturn dealerships in the Washington DC/MD/VA that I can get an pre-order in..? I stopped at Saturn of Fairfax today..they didn't have a clue and told me to keep checking Saturn website, but that they would have a 1 SKY maybe in the next month that would only** he kept emphasizing only be availale in the showroom??:banghead:
I stopped at Saturn of West Broad here in Richmond this morning to inquire about ordering a redline. Once again they will NOT take deposits. If and When they get one, it will be on a first come first sold basis.:willy:

It was the same for my current SKY, mine was the 5th one that they sold.:)

·
Registered
358 Posts
skyredlinegirl said:

Check out the Saturn dealership in Glen Burnie Maryland. They are taking orders and have been very honest with me through the whole experience. It will definately take some time for delivery. I ordered mine on 6/03 and now was told i can expect delivery by late August or the first week in September. My sales guy did tell me yesterday they were adding a 1,000. to the base Sky. My order contract was not affected. He has called me twice in the last two weeks for two unclaimed Sky's. One was green and the other was black. I still want the silver graphite but would consider a midnight blue if one came in unclaimed. he told me he would call me if this happens. You can call Tres at the dealership. His number is 410-766-1400

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
The Saturn of Sterling dealership off of Route 7 has been my go-to even before the Sky came out. Very good management and staff and an exceptional attention to customer service. They also own the Saturn of Fairfax location. PM me if you want more info.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Graysky said:
Check out the Saturn dealership in Glen Burnie Maryland. They are taking orders and have been very honest with me through the whole experience. It will definately take some time for delivery. I ordered mine on 6/03 and now was told i can expect delivery by late August or the first week in September. My sales guy did tell me yesterday they were adding a 1,000. to the base Sky. My order contract was not affected. He has called me twice in the last two weeks for two unclaimed Sky's. One was green and the other was black. I still want the silver graphite but would consider a midnight blue if one came in unclaimed. he told me he would call me if this happens. You can call Tres at the dealership. His number is 410-766-1400

Good Luck!
thanks for the contact..I will call

·
Registered
256 Posts
Saturn of Waldorf has been great also. Ask for Andy and tell them Brandon sent ya :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts