Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer told me the RL comes with premium trim and no need to order the Leater seat trim code 192 $475. I thought it was for the leather inserts, can anyone explain?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
The RL comes standard with leather steering wheel with controls, andleather door inserts, metal pedals and door sill plates. It does not come standard with the leather seats. The cloth seats it comes standard with do not have the RL logo, this only comes on the leather seats. Notice the option is for leather seats with RL logo. Cloth seats are standard and do not have the RL logo...If you order the leather option on the RL you are ordering leathers seats only with the option of red leather door inserts if you want them (these seats have the logo), otherwise you have everything else with fabric seats and no logos. I, for one, hate the logos.....it's the only thing I absolutely hate......sorry to all the logo lovers...:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I wasn't impressed with the logo either, especially when I noticed that the passenger seat logo was frayed on the RL at the NY auto show. I really hope it's more durable in production.

·
Registered
478 Posts
So are you saying that we don't automagically get the color door inserts if we order the leather seats? What do we have to do to get the door inserts?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts