Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from Florida and there was a box at my door from Saturn. I opened it up and found a cool baseball hat, a t-shirt, a keychain, and some gadget that clips on the visor? I don't know why I got it, but I did.

·
Registered
411 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
I just got back from Florida and there was a box at my door from Saturn. I opened it up and found a cool baseball hat, a t-shirt, a keychain, and some gadget that clips on the visor? I don't know why I got it, but I did.

You aww Da Chosen One!!!!! aaaahhhh!!:eek:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
SKY logo?? Saturn? Or just plain??

·
Registered
411 Posts
ishot3bucks said:

:rolleyes:--> Bull Crap you shot 3 Bucks!!!:nono:

If so,.. any more since you got that name?? hmm???:eek: hmmm??:eek:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rick Tinley Park said:
SKY logo?? Saturn? Or just plain??

All SATURN...no sky?:brentil:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slade said:
:rolleyes:--> Bull Crap you shot 3 Bucks!!!:nono:

If so,.. any more since you got that name?? hmm???:eek: hmmm??:eek:

SLADE:thumbs: Michigan boy...with a quick bow! That username is been around with me for years...but I have lived up to it! Have not gone a season since 1984 without bagging a nice buck or 2 and sometimes 3! :cheers:

No intentions of offending any anti-hunter's...just a username!:thumbs:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Gas

I was reading the specs on the Saturn web sight and it says that the sky will run on 87oct. unleaded but they recommend premiun gas.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
jacwag said:
I was reading the specs on the Saturn web sight and it says that the sky will run on 87oct. unleaded but they recommend premiun gas.
uh did you post this to the wrong thread? What does that have to do with A present in the mail?

Yes this is true, you will get some performance improvement with premimum but it will run ok on regular... I think I am going to split the difference and run mid grade.. except on days when they have the permimum for the same price as mid grade... which around here is every friday..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts