Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: We all know future SKY owners are, well -- Cool :cool: REAL cool
Why - because of the taste in cars we share. Well, as I had never done anything like this (Buying a first run car model), I checked with my resident auto collector Bro-In-Law. He has a 1965 Corvette - in Showroom condition. He told me to make sure I save EVERY SCRAP of paperwork from order to beyond. Start a notebook of everything so that when the time comes and the pry the steering wheel from my cold dead hands, the next owner can validate everything to do with the car. This makes it MUCH more valuable down the line as a collector car.
So Save fellow SKY owners SAVE everything!:driving:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Why - because of the taste in cars we share. Well, as I had never done anything like this (Buying a first run car model), I checked with my resident auto collector Bro-In-Law. He has a 1965 Corvette - in Showroom condition. He told me to make sure I save EVERY SCRAP of paperwork from order to beyond. Start a notebook of everything so that when the time comes and the pry the steering wheel from my cold dead hands, the next owner can validate everything to do with the car. This makes it MUCH more valuable down the line as a collector car.
I am and I agree, documentation is everything. I have a brother who owns a 64 Vette & when he bought the fact that all the numbers matched iwh Chevrolet increased the purchase value on the car. WE as first edition SKY owner have a rare opportunity to document our babies for conception and it is a first for me to. I have bought brand new cars, but they were already built. Happy Motoring ERnest

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Documentation

Rick Tinley Park said:
I am and I agree, documentation is everything. I have a brother who owns a 64 Vette & when he bought the fact that all the numbers matched iwh Chevrolet increased the purchase value on the car. WE as first edition SKY owner have a rare opportunity to document our babies for conception and it is a first for me to. I have bought brand new cars, but they were already built. Happy Motoring ERnest

1 - 3 of 3 Posts