Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
What's up with the underside hood blanket being cut away? I imagine it was cut away to clear that non-stock air filter. The more I look at those pictures the more leery I get about this car. I sure would want to see a CarFax before I parted with any cash. Check the car for other non-stock aberations. That rear fascia also worries me a bit.

:dunno:

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
What's up with the underside hood blanket being cut away? I imagine it was cut away to clear that non-stock air filter. The more I look at those pictures the more leery I get about this car. I sure would want to see a CarFax before I parted with any cash. Check the car for other non-stock aberations. That rear fascia also worries me a bit.

:dunno:

Missed the blanket but wondered about that air filter hitting the hood. You probably are exactly right on that, they cut it to clear the filter.

I would be visually inspecting that car very closely and definitely going in with a car fax.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Well, I noticed the color is absolutely correct......Go Longhorns......

The color is worth $2000

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
You know, I don't know if you've seen this thread @sleapercar428:

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f2/saturn-sky-sales-numbers-state-81690/index6.html

But if that is a car that wasn't imported to HI by a previous owner, it's only one of 25 2007 Redlines that were originally sold in the Islands...and only one of possibly 42 Redline Manual trans.

So even with the issues it has, not like you're going to find a whole bunch more over there. Only 250 Kappas (Skys and Solstices of all years and all types) were sold in HI.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts