Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price increase start's today on the Sky, 480.00 base and 25.00 deastination which equals 505.00.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
deluke said:
Price increase start's today on the Sky, 480.00 base and 25.00 deastination which equals 505.00.
I was wondering how long it would take... I wonder if they started adding the new Standard equipment too, like the driver seat adjustor...

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SkyMan 07 said:
I was wondering how long it would take... I wonder if they started adding the new Standard equipment too, like the driver seat adjustor...
The seat height adjuster's probably won't be availabe untill late August like with the Solstice.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SkyMan 07 said:
Just to let everyone know that General Motors price protect's the Solstice and I would assume they do it on all their car's. So if your order is in on a Sky and your car comes in with the price increase ( which it probably will unless your at a later code ) make sure the dealer's know that you know it's price protected and they can't charge you the higher price because it might be the higher price on the invoice sheet) . Alot of dealer's were trying to do this with the Solstice. But a phone call's to GM took care of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts