1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
On June 9th they changed the wording on the AF2 option (the one for the Power Height Adjuster) to say Interim for 2007 Model Year where before it used to say "Standard on vehicles produce after June 26th." :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is the PDF

Better yet... why not download from that site and upload here at Skyroadster.com??

Attached

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
SKY Spy said:
On June 9th they changed the wording on the AF2 option (the one for the Power Height Adjuster) to say Interim for 2007 Model Year where before it used to say "Standard on vehicles produce after June 26th." :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
Hi BA ! Do you think that the conversion to the vertical power seat adjuster will still take place on cars built after June 26th, or have they made that change now?:confused:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Option Code UE1 - Onstar will then be an option on the RedLine then ?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
What do you bet the power seat isn't on mine. :mad:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
It will be standard...but not sure about the DATE it will become standard. I think it's giving them a little flexibility with respect to the start date for the seat height adjuster.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I really want that option. When the salesman at the dealer and I spoke about, he could only say... "it was in the works". My response, "I hope so".

I adjust seating in my current car regularly... I'm not always in the same driving "stance". (Call it MOOD) I like variety.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
rwood411 said:
How often does one plan to adjust the seat?
I'm 5'10" my wife is 5' even. Every time we switch drivers the seat would get adjusted which could be often enough to make a difference.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I want my seat to be just right.....:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts