Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning! My GM indicates that we are at code 3000 (tpw 9-25 to 10-1) and a priority 3. Anyone know what the priority number means?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Mine was 99 from start to finish.

Iasked about this at my dealer and he said it really doesn't matter. But logic says number one is better than 99. But I got mine now and I'm happy. I really hopethey star get more out there on deliveries. Deluke I hope they open up soon for your GXP you deserve one of the first ones. I'll pm you latter with my impressions of power, handling, and wow appeal. Let me know if you hear anything on fix for turbo problem so I can get what ever fix there is right away.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Priorty number is assigned by the Dealership . It determines what order the cars will be made.
deluke,

I have worked with my dealer to get the tpw known and he does not know how to do it. He's very helpful, but also learning a lot of the stuff from me as we go. I have been sent back to 3000 after being at 3400, so I would expect the TPW is somewhere on the printouts I received from him. Help Me Please oh great knower of all things.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
deluke,

I have worked with my dealer to get the tpw known and he does not know how to do it. He's very helpful, but also learning a lot of the stuff from me as we go. I have been sent back to 3000 after being at 3400, so I would expect the TPW is somewhere on the printouts I received from him. Help Me Please oh great knower of all things.
Join the Crowd !!1 You must have a Red Line ?? Almost all the Red Lines and GXP's went backward because they stopped production. They say production should start up in the beginning of october some time but we don't know the exact date. I would imaging before the 10th. But we will have to wait and see. I'm HOPING maybe it will be the 5th or earlier . With the GXP's it a new launch so they aren't always giving dates. The sheets I have looked up aren't giving TPW's either. But Sky Spy should know alot more about this then myself. He's a Great Dealer and I'm not. I just have a few sources.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Join the Crowd !!1 You must have a Red Line ?? Almost all the Red Lines and GXP's went backward because they stopped production. They say production should start up in the beginning of october some time but we don't know the exact date. I would imaging before the 10th. But we will have to wait and see. I'm HOPING maybe it will be the 5th or earlier . With the GXP's it a new launch so they aren't always giving dates. The sheets I have looked up aren't giving TPW's either. But Sky Spy should know alot more about this then myself. He's a Great Dealer and I'm not. I just have a few sources.
Just got off the phone with Saturn help desk. although they will not give TPW on redlines there is a TPW of 10-2-06 which should de delivered on the week of 10-27-2006. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Just got off the phone with Saturn help desk. although they will not give TPW on redlines there is a TPW of 10-2-06 which should de delivered on the week of 10-27-2006. Hope that helps.
Untill GM offically say's they are starting production I would take everything with a grain of salt. I know someone who has a GXP thats being expedited and has a build week of 10/9/06.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts