Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that the body on the solstice has a ton of problems. Is this true, and will they correct them on the sky?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LatinVenom said:
All the problems with the Solstice have been fixed!.
I heard the fist 1000, the hood is a terrible body fit?

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
I heard the fist 1000, the hood is a terrible body fit?
Those were supposed issues prior to the First 1000 being made. That's why Solstice production ended up being delayed by a decent amount of time. Fit and finish issues were apparent in old pictures of pre-saleable cars. All of those issues have been resolved in the current saleable cars.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Most rumors about this not fitting, that not fitting was never true. The actual fit and finish of the Solstice had very little trouble. Now the getting all those parts into the factory for assembly, that's another story.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
brentil said:
Those were supposed issues prior to the First 1000 being made. That's why Solstice production ended up being delayed by a decent amount of time. Fit and finish issues were apparent in old pictures of pre-saleable cars. All of those issues have been resolved in the current saleable cars.
if you go to the solstice forum and check out Excelsior's Beautiful car pictures you will see it looks perfect...http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4149

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
sky_line said:
those pics are great....now I can imagine how "HOT" my sky will be :willy:
Unless you've seen a Solstice in person you haven't even seen half of it's beauty. The car is easily twice as beautiful in person. It's an amasing difference.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
brentil said:
Unless you've seen a Solstice in person you haven't even seen half of it's beauty. The car is easily twice as beautiful in person. It's an amasing difference.
BRENTIL...YOU ARE SO RIGHT! i GOT TO SEE IT AND SIT IN IT ABOUT A WEEK AGO! It is a head turner!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts