Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers: I just received and email with the following information with a 99% accurate calculations for production numbers of the 2007 year models for the Saturn Sky and the Pontiac Solstice broken down by both non-turbo, turbo, and a further break down of automatic vs manual: :cheers:

2007 SKY non-turbo:

automatic: 6605
manual: 4919
non-turbo grand total 11,524

2007 SKY Redline:

automatic: 2274
manual: :cool: 2706:D
redline grand total 4980

GRAND TOTAL ALL VERSIONS OF 2007 SATURN SKY'S FOR 1.5 YEAR PRODUCTION MODEL TIME IS..... 16,504:willy:

2007 Pontaic Soltice non-turbo:

automatic: 9606
manual: 5185
non-turbo grand total 14,791

2007 Pontaic Soltice GPX:

automatic: 4064
manual: 4758
GPX grand total 8822

GRAND TOTAL ALL VERSIONS OF 2007 PONTAIC SOLTICE IS: 23,613 :willy: JUST ABOUT 1.6 TIME THE AMOUNT OF SATURN SKY'S BUILT.

Jack did not say weather the numbers for the solstice were for 2006 or 2007 so I am guessing they are for 2007 I emailed him for the 2006 and for the Opel GT numbers hope everyone enjoys know just how rare your car really is. Stretch. :Dmine is just over: 1 of 2700:cool:

·
Registered
972 Posts
:thumbs: Thanks! I have spent more time searching for this info than I would care to admit. Hopefully you can get these stats for the 2008 year when production ends.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:thumbs: Thanks! I have spent more time searching for this info than I would care to admit. Hopefully you can get these stats for the 2008 year when production ends.

I have already asked to have that info forwarded and I asked for the OPEL and 06 solstice numbers so all Kappa's will be covered if info received. Stretch

·
Registered
432 Posts
From what I heard at Mecca (if I remember correctly), there were 2500 '07 Opels and 5000 '08s.

I don't recall how many Daewoo's G2X's there were in '07. but I don't think they produced any for '08.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Dam...... I am so confused. Will I get a letter in the mail too, with my information???? Why did you get this in the mail??????:willy::willy: :confused: T.

·
Registered
991 Posts
one of about 2200... I like that very much:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,563 Posts
In regard to the numbers, they are still making '08 G2X's... they just don't make many. The 2007 numbers for the Skys are from day 1 of production which is longer then a normal model year. They will be making fewer 08's.

Dam...... I am so confused. Will I get a letter in the mail too, with my information???? Why did you get this in the mail??????:willy::willy: :confused: T.
It is an e-mail of info they asked for to post here... not being sent to all owners.:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
at the end of the mecca tour, near where saturn cars were set-up were a bunch of statistic posters

going from memory..

One of the posters was monthly quotas. Simple grid with car type on left, a bold number on right.

I am pretty sure the breakdown was like this...
Solstice: 100
Sky: 60 (I think.. maybe it was 50?)
Daewoo: 3

which assuming 20 days in a month...
24,000 solstices
14,400 skys
60 Daewoos

I dont remember the opel number

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No T I asked for the info when we were there and I am sharing it with all that may be interested as to how many and how rare their car are. Stretch.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I am liking the one out of 2274 :woo:

Now if you had the breakdown by color and interior scheme we could really see how rare we are.

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
No T I asked for the info when we were there and I am sharing it with all that may be interested as to how many and how rare their car are. Stretch.
Oh... So is my SKY rare??? :) T.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am liking the one out of 2274 :woo:

Now if you had the breakdown by color and interior scheme we could really see how rare we are.

:cheers:

I did try to get it by color but I got a look of you have to be kidding so I did not push I thought after all the time I have tried to get these this was more than I expected being broken down by auto vs man so I am very happy. Stretch.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
She's really not rare...well-done is more like it:lol::lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
She's really not rare...well-done is more like it:lol::lol:
:nono:
Jayman NOT GOOD!!!!! :nono: :cryin: If only you knew me better. T.

·
Registered
484 Posts
hey being one of 4900 and the first yellow sold in texas (soon to change color, ask my wife why, not me, lol) i think ours is rare enough to be excited about.

thanks for the info i have been very curious about this.
mucho apreciado:thumbs:

·
Registered
972 Posts
I did try to get it by color but I got a look of you have to be kidding so I did not push I thought after all the time I have tried to get these this was more than I expected being broken down by auto vs man so I am very happy. Stretch.
Good job on getting what you got. Like I said earlier, this info is much appreciated.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts