Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK we know the car is being built and that it seems to even be shipping in some quantity. But what are the production numbers like at this point? Are they better than the Solstice at the same point in production? I would have expected them to be better since they've had a dry run with the Solstice.

I would expect Saturn to be close to full production within a couple of weeks of the start of production. So what's up with the numbers at this point?

Kappaman can you help us out here?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
rick112 said:
OK we know the car is being built and that it seems to even be shipping in some quantity. But what are the production numbers like at this point? Are they better than the Solstice at the same point in production? I would have expected them to be better since they've had a dry run with the Solstice.

I would expect Saturn to be close to full production within a couple of weeks of the start of production. So what's up with the numbers at this point?

Add me to the list -- If you haven't figured it out -- I'm a numbers guy. I like my numbers.... Number never lie:nono:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Add me to the list -- If you haven't figured it out -- I'm a numbers guy. I like my numbers.... Number never lie:nono:
Yeah right, have you never heard of statistics? :banghead: They lie all the time! :willy:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
TexSon said:
Yeah right, have you never heard of statistics? :banghead: They lie all the time! :willy:
People lie - the numbers don't

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ernest said:
You got that right, seeing in print is believing!!!:thumbs: Number never lie, but people do!!!!:cheers:
Well...
I think people are more often mistaken, rather than actually lieing.
Numbers?
You tell me what truth you need, and we'll get the numbers to work.
;)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
skywatcher said:
Well...
I think people are more often mistaken, rather than actually lieing.
Numbers?
You tell me what truth you need, and we'll get the numbers to work.
;)
Just give me numbers -- keep them peoples away:D

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm starting to feel like a mushroom!:banghead:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
rick112 said:
I'm starting to feel like a mushroom!:banghead:
Hip waders and a sense of humour :lol: :lol: :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I called my dealer today to find out where my order stands. "Well the guy who has the password isn't in today". "He'll be in tomorrow". So I said I'd be in to the dealership tomorrow to check my order status. I want to know where it stands.

·
Registered
98 Posts
rick112 said:

Hey Rick, There were a number of SKY's stocked before shipment. Now (as a dealer) we are ordering about one every week and a half. We have now ordered 3 with the first one arriving on Monday. It takes 5 weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts