Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,305 Posts
The worthless part is wanting to know the "rarity" of your car in the first place. I can usually drive either of mine around for a week and not see another one. Not another one just like it, another one, period, and that is all the rarity I need to know about.

·
Super Moderator
11,194 Posts
And then there is me who sees one everyday and who saw two others within 10 minutes of each other earlier this week. I think the most I've seen in one day, Solstices and Skys, was 5 and that wasn't including my own nor was it as part of a "meet".

·
Super Moderator
5,305 Posts
A friend who once worked at a GM dealership looked up and gave me an RPO report for the Olds Bravada I used to own. What we need is a friendly person with GM contacts who is willing to run 107,000 RPO reports. By filtering out the meaningless codes we could then do an accurate analysis.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
By filtering out the meaningless codes we could then do an accurate analysis.
You CAN filter out the meaningless codes on CompNine - but it doesn't do it by default, and it tales some work to get it right (and it is screwed up for the 2007 model year).

For your Carbon Flash, for example, I broke it down to this (by just using the color, engine, and transmission codes).

550 Carbon Flash (58U)
----322 Turbo (LNF)
--------157 Automatic (M82)
--------165 Manual (MA5)
----228 Base (LE5)
--------140 Automatic (M82)
--------88 Manual (MA5)

Your car is 1 out of the 165 Manual Carbon Flash 2008 Redlines - for whatever that is or isn't worth to you.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts