Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my 07 Saturn redline, midnight blue, manual transmission from original owner 8/2/19 with 48,958 miles on it. Build date was 5/16/07. It was originally purchased with 39 miles on it from a Saturn dealership in Youngstown, Ohio. I have received a weekly email from the forum with many good tips and information. I did not receive an email this week. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to start receiving it again? Live a town called Butler, which is 35 miles north of Pittsburgh, Pa. Can't wait for spring to get back on the road again. Thanks, again for your help & information.

·
Super Moderator
11,186 Posts
I have received a weekly email from the forum with many good tips and information. I did not receive an email this week. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to start receiving it again?
Congrats on your purchase!

Maybe it's just me but I have never heard of getting an email like that from the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your response, the email I was getting was from SkyRoadster.com & it said Trending posts from SkyRoadster.com. It said Hi bigzsky, Here's your weekly guide to trending discussions at SkyRoadster.com. It would give the post , such as, Exhaust modification for SOUND, then the technical Saturn Sky Discussion thread if you clicked on it. Other would be General Saturn Sky Discussions, New member section, etc. Still a novice at using the site, but will get better at it. Your knowledge is amazing, Thanks again for your help.

·
Super Moderator
5,269 Posts
Thanks for your response, the email I was getting was from SkyRoadster.com & it said Trending posts from SkyRoadster.com. It said Hi bigzsky, Here's your weekly guide to trending discussions at SkyRoadster.com. It would give the post , such as, Exhaust modification for SOUND, then the technical Saturn Sky Discussion thread if you clicked on it. Other would be General Saturn Sky Discussions, New member section, etc. Still a novice at using the site, but will get better at it. Your knowledge is amazing, Thanks again for your help.
I am still clue-less about it. I have been here over 13 years and this is the first mention I can remember about an email. Sorry I can't help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is a subscription service to forums, a forum sighs up, the service sends weekly emails to users of hot topics. It probably only goes to members who are not active on the forum, like myself. I do love to get the weekly scoop and actually do sign in to check them all out. www.threadloom.com

·
Registered
383 Posts
Live a town called Butler, which is 35 miles north of Pittsburgh, Pa. Can't wait for spring to get back on the road again.
Welcome BigzSky, hope you are keeping warm during the wait. I am about 3 hours North of you.
I actually lived in Butler a few years in the mid-80's. Worked at Clearview mall. (Dang, 35 yrs ago....)
Western Pa is a beautiful part, loved it. Great roads for the Sky.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the response about the subscription service to forums, great way to get used to being on the forum. A lot of great useful information out there. Also, GJinNY, thanks for your response. If you are anywhere near Butler, send me a post, maybe we can get together to compare our Skys. Also, have a friend who lives about 2 tenths of a mile away from me that owns a 2006 Pontiac Solstice 2.4.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts