Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't wait any longer. I ordered a Silver Graphite Automatic back on March 25th and still didn't even get an image yet. I received a call from my dealer saying he was getting a Sky in but wasn't sure of the color. Yesterday morning I got the call and they received a Silver Graphite, Automatic and Loaded...... It was more than I wanted to spend but you know what.. YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!! She''s a beauty and has the Red/Black leather seats and really looks great. My dealer asked if I wouldn't mind letting them keep it until they receive their next one (Hopefully a week or two). It's going to rain here for they next few days so maybe it's better being inside. Can't wait for my first ride!!!!!!

Silver Graphite
Automatic
Red/Leather Seats
Trim Pack
LSD
Monsoon CD/MP3
Rear Spoiler
Brushed Aluminum Alloy Wheels
Heated Seats
Night Vision
Electric Hard Top

Just Kidding on the last three.....

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I pooped my pants when I saw:

Heated Seats
Night Vision
Electric Hard Top

...in your signature 'till I saw the j/k byline. Well played.

Enjoy your new ride. Hopefully the dealership won't mind if you take her out for extended trips when the weather is good.

·
Registered
277 Posts
From one graphite to another.....ENJOY and CONGRATS!! :cheers:

·
Registered
176 Posts
I was about to be pissed when I saw the heated leather and electric hard top. :mad: I asked my salesman about options like that and he said the factory wouldn't do the heated seats and the top was available only manually. Ha-Ha, good one:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Congrats

Congratulations :cheers:
The last part of your signature got me too.
But I was wondering was that the one you "Ordered" or just happened to be at the right place at the right time :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Congrats, but I dont think I could let her just sit there for another week. Your a bigger person than me....:cheers:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
pm01862 said:
My dealer asked if I wouldn't mind letting them keep it until they receive their next one (Hopefully a week or two).

Yep...I was informed by my dealer that I will have to do the same, when my Sky comes in...hopefully sometime in June. They said it would be until the next Sky comes in, but so far...they have let the owners drive off after only a few days in the showroom...so we'll see.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seagull said:
Congratulations :cheers:
The last part of your signature got me too.
But I was wondering was that the one you "Ordered" or just happened to be at the right place at the right time :thumbs:

It just happened to be the right color. I was Luckly!!!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
:cheers: Congrats on getting the car, you will enjoy it! Our dealer was going to do the hostage car bit, but then got smart and ordered demo cars, which is a good thing.:thumbs: I would have been very upset to order a specific car, have it set in the showroom for 4 weeks, with about a billion people pawing all over it and sitting their fat @$$&$ in it.:brentil: Which, someone tried to do when I got my car. It was in their delivery area, and their demo car was parked right outside, wide open. As this lady begins to oen my door I yelled out, please don't get in that car! My salesman, followed up with that car is sold!:thumbs: I had barely gotten to sit in it!:eek:

·
Registered
44 Posts
There is no way they could convince me to keep my sky for another week much less two. I am taking here home the day it gets there!!!! I have waited long enough!!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Go get your car! I can't believe your going to let it set. Mine will be gone as soon as they get done with what they need to do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts