Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took the plunge and plunked down my deposit ($250) to get on the list... The dealer seemed to think that it would be out around January, and not March as is rumored, but he said he didnt really know for sure. No ideas for colors or options... the flyer he did hand me seemed to suggest you have choices in stereo and leather interior. Anyhow, now I just have to wait. :willy:

·
Registered
432 Posts
motocrash said:
The dealer seemed to think that it would be out around January, and not March as is rumored, but he said he didnt really know for sure.
huh... another dealer who is thinking january. i wonder if they are mixing up the release date with the production date. typo somewhere maybe? :willy:

or could it be true? :cool:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thats what I heard to Moto, I heard delivery in January. I was told that because the Solstice ran into some production delays and the delivery date had to be backed up, that it pushed back the Sky production and delivery deadlines also.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope so... but up here in Boston it will be tough to enjoy in January... even March will be rough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts