Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to put in my order today, but they told me I am #19 out of 28 they are getting. The way they were talking back when I put my deposit down was like I was #4 or 5, so I was kinda shocked to hear 19. I wanted to get the tan/black interior, but you have to get leather to do that, and I am not having leather again. So I will be doing aftermarket color changing myself again, just like my current car, except this time it will be black/silver to match the outside. So now it is more of the waiting game...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
skyOwner2be said:
I got to put in my order today, but they told me I am #19 out of 28 they are getting. The way they were talking back when I put my deposit down was like I was #4 or 5, so I was kinda shocked to hear 19. I wanted to get the tan/black interior, but you have to get leather to do that, and I am not having leather again. So I will be doing aftermarket color changing myself again, just like my current car, except this time it will be black/silver to match the outside. So now it is more of the waiting game...
How in the world did you get bumped down like that? sounds like a dealer not holding to his word...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts