Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey fellow Sky lovers, if you click on skyepilot & new saturns are junk profile you can put them on the igonre list, that way anytime this girl post you will not see it. I have sent emails to the adminstrator and hopefully they will remove all this Yugo owners postings and remove them. :thumbs:
PS: I already did it and its wonderful. Now I say to this sub human Poof, your gone :smash:
Member my friends, all they are trying to do is go 30 days to get a aviator and to get you to answer them. Not worth my time for sure

·
Registered
517 Posts
igonre

"igonre" sounds like a word someone ignorant would use! what does it mean? oh, it is in connection with a list. maybe the igonre list is the list of people the sky dealership has who want to buy a sky, they just don't want to call it the ignorant list.

hey, put me on your ignorant list, i want a sky!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why do you have to wait 30 days for avatar? Not cool IMO, but I'm new so I'll shut up

·
Registered
311 Posts
I love you for that bit of info. :lol: Thank you!:thumbs: I encourage everyone here who are serious about civil discourse to do the same. Then, maybe this juvenile will go away. Responding to his posts will just encourage him. Thanks all.:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
speed05 said:
Why do you have to wait 30 days for avatar? Not cool IMO, but I'm new so I'll shut up
It is in the policys page at the forums content page. Please read it. It has a wealth of info. On the header it says forums. Skip...:cheers:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Hey fellow Sky lovers, if you click on skyepilot & saturns are junk profile you can put them on the igonre list, that way anytime this girl post you will not see it. I have sent emails to the adminstrator and hopefully they will remove all this Yugo owners postings and remove them. :thumbs:
PS: I already did it and its wonderful. Now I say to this sub human Poof, your gone :smash:
Member my friends, all they are trying to do is go 30 days to get a aviator and to get you to answer them. Not worth my time for sure
Thank you, thank you, thank you!:thumbs:

·
Registered
517 Posts
please, if you don't like my posts, put me on ignore. that way i can get the truth out about the sky without having you post personal crap about me and i can do a better job of influencing the newbies!

sky = effeminent

·
Registered
326 Posts
Took both the Jerk's off, THANKS

agirltrucker said:
Hey fellow Sky lovers, if you click on skyepilot & saturns are junk profile you can put them on the igonre list, that way anytime this girl post you will not see it. I have sent emails to the adminstrator and hopefully they will remove all this Yugo owners postings and remove them. :thumbs:
THANKS!! I wanted to punch my monitor with all the trash coming from Skyepilot & Saturns junk. Now...all their post are HIDDEN...back to you all that LOVE the SKY!!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Done - Gone - THANK YOU

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm doing the same. Of course they will come back as another name. It's to bad that someone like that doesn't have better ways to spend their time. It will be obvious who they are when they start typing their hate crap! Just don't get into a discussion with them...If you don't respond you take away their power. They arn't worth my time or yours.

·
Registered
669 Posts
rick112 said:
I'm doing the same. Of course they will come back as another name. It's to bad that someone like that doesn't have better ways to spend their time. It will be obvious who they are when they start typing their hate crap! Just don't get into a discussion with them...If you don't respond you take away their power. They arn't worth my time or yours.
:agree: gone...ahhh...the silence

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
skyepilot said:
please, if you don't like my posts, put me on ignore. that way i can get the truth out about the sky without having you post personal crap about me and i can do a better job of influencing the newbies!

sky = effeminent
What truth do you want to know about the Sky, because you have only one message and thats all you say, you won't answer questions posed to you... why? are you afraid of answering a logical question?
I just want to know where you get this crap from...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Skyepilot is now on my ignore list also. By saying it's a girl is giving Pilot too much credit. I'm sure he's a nerd with no life and broke at that. ;p

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I think IT is some Kid on spring break with no friends and nothing better to do than to make a A** out of it's self....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
THANK YOU GIRL... done it..... FINISHED WITH THE..... ... i wont say, cuz.. i am a lady....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Done

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Ignore is on!

I can't believe that someone that disruptive is still here!

:willy:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts