·
Registered
877 Posts
Nice........ Quads are the way to go. :thumbs:

·
Registered
18,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I have found that the best exhaust tips can be found by calling Lou's Custom Exhaust in Roxbury, Mass...tel #1-978-989-1981. Although taste is subjective, these tips, to me anyway, look better than the magnaflow or borla...they cost 50 dollars each plus shipping...u r talking about $115.00.

The muffler number is magnaflow 14267...this is for either camero/firebird...wait until u hear the sound...u won't believe it is a 4 cylinder...

·
Registered
991 Posts
Very nice pipes. Mini Corvette look. I noticed you have roadster and 24 in very good looking/matching letters. Please provide the link/source so I can do something like that:)

·
Registered
877 Posts
Mike, What shop did the install? Im not to far from Jersey......

·
Registered
322 Posts
Rather nice there Mike!!!! Very sharp. Thanks for the tips on tips as it were.:lol:

·
Registered
877 Posts
I ordered the magnaflow muffler $95 + 7 to ship (14267)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hell Yeas Brother!

:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: HELL YES BROTHER..............

IT LOOKS SMOKIN!!!!!!!!!!
:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

I AM GLAD we have all worked together on this!

Im glad you got the TIPS from my BUDS!

HAVE FUN WITH THAT SICK MACHINE......AND BY THE WAY....

WAS I RIGHT ABOUT THAT BITCHING SOUND OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS CRAZY WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE :eek: .....I couldn't believe it either!

Next to the REDLINE I test drove today some Customers had been thinking MINE was the TURBO just the way it SOUNDED SO MUCH BEEFIER!

Anyway, Enjoy Mike! GREAT PICS!

Glad we all could help yeah out!

Have a blast! :cool:

·
Registered
18,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Red SKY...u r the best...even the guys at the Saturn shop cannot believe the sound on this car...it sounds like an expensive foreign car...by the way, to members of the forum..these exhaust tips r beveled and angled...I have tried to find these on the web but they do not exist...they r imported from South Africa and sold to Lou's Discount Muffler in Mass. It is difficult to tell from pics but I was able to spot it on Red Skys car..You can now find it on my photo shoot...just double click on the pics

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just wondering is it hard to find someone that will put it on? I am thinking about buying the magnaflow muffler..now i went to the website and they have one comming for the sky but it's a bit to much!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Just wondering is it hard to find someone that will put it on? I am thinking about buying the magnaflow muffler..now i went to the website and they have one comming for the sky but it's a bit to much!
There's a Find A Dealer feature on the MagnaFlow website. Put in your zip code and they'll give you a list of MagnaFlow dealers in your area.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Red SKY...u r the best...even the guys at the Saturn shop cannot believe the sound on this car...it sounds like an expensive foreign car...by the way, to members of the forum..these exhaust tips r beveled and angled...I have tried to find these on the web but they do not exist...they r imported from South Africa and sold to Lou's Discount Muffler in Mass. It is difficult to tell from pics but I was able to spot it on Red Skys car..You can now find it on my photo shoot...just double click on the pics
HEY dont I get any credit here too!! LOL Hey Mike didnt realize ur in Jersey U should PM me and meet up. Didnt realize ur on the job too.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Looks good...:thumbs: But can't help but notice in picture 1,
the pipe going into the muffler does not appear to match sizes :eek: Am I missing something!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Looks good...:thumbs: But can't help but notice in picture 1,
the pipe going into the muffler does not appear to match sizes :eek: Am I missing something!:rolleyes:
I have the same muffler. It's nothing to worry about. The area around the pipe going into the muffler is completely filled with metal when the welding is complete.

·
Registered
18,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that is correct...the pics were taken while doing the roughing ...when everything is in place, the permanent welds r applied...otherwise the air from the manifold to the muffler would not make it.

I am sorry I did not give credit to Miggs also...he did give me the reinforcement to go ahead with this project....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts