Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told by my dealer that they don't have any other information except that my order is in the que - what does that mean?!? :banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
HRD&FAST said:
I was told by my dealer that they don't have any other information except that my order is in the que - what does that mean?!? :banghead:
"in queue" simply means "in line". :thumbs:

I went to school in England for a while - there are a lot of similar phrases that can catch ya.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
HRD&FAST said:
Computer speak for being inline as "qued up". Use it with my copiers when I shut them down for repair. Someone will walk in and say, Does the copier work, and I tell them no but they are in the que. Cornfuses the hell out of them. Skip...:cheers: When I am finished I don't make test copies I just let the que unload. After 20 pages or so, I'm outa there. Skip...:lol:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I'm convinced that some dealers have decided to simply have a policy of not providing information about our orders.

My order was allegedly entered into the system during the first week of February. They insisted that I provide a second second color choice so that in case my primary choice was not available it wouldn't slow down the process.

I have called my dealer once a week since then and they have been unable/unwilling to tell me anything at all about the status of my order other than it is in the system (presumably with my first color choice, but, who knows?)

Given that other people have a far different experience with information coming from their dealers, I can only conclude that the lack of information some of us are experiencing is an intentional action by our dealers.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
ggccg said:
I'm convinced that some dealers have decided to simply have a policy of not providing information about our orders.

My order was allegedly entered into the system during the first week of February. They insisted that I provide a second second color choice so that in case my primary choice was not available it wouldn't slow down the process.

I have called my dealer once a week since then and they have been unable/unwilling to tell me anything at all about the status of my order other than it is in the system (presumably with my first color choice, but, who knows?)

Given that other people have a far different experience with information coming from their dealers, I can only conclude that the lack of information some of us are experiencing is an intentional action by our dealers.
The real problem is most dealers don't care as much as we do. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts