Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how "red" the chili-pepper red Sky is going to be. I currently own an '05 chili-pepper Ion but I think the red looks a little orange sometimes. For those who have seen the red in person, does it look the same as the current red Saturns? I think I would like the chili-pepper more if it was closer to a true red. I am trying to decide b/w red and black exterior.:banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Chili Red

Hi Ya,

The Saturn dealership in Columbia SC had a party when the Sky was there last fall, I asked about the color and it is the current red that they have on thier 2005 cars.

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Are you sure your ion is not Fusion Orange...because the red is VERY red

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ChiliSky said:
Hi Ya,

The Saturn dealership in Columbia SC had a party when the Sky was there last fall, I asked about the color and it is the current red that they have on thier 2005 cars.

Kimberly
ChiliSky

Thanks! I wish I could have made it down there to see it!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CdnSkyGuy said:
Are you sure your ion is not Fusion Orange...because the red is VERY red
I think I know what color my car is!!!:yesnod: :yesnod: It just has undertones of orange in certain light. I once had a Jeep that was also called chili-pepper red and it was more of a deep, true red - no orangy look.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
It is just that I am sitting right beside a Ion Redline in red and no matter how many times I walk around that thing there is no tinge of orange at all.

I just got new glasses though, anyone else see orange in the red?

Nice Car Though!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
It is just that I am sitting right beside a Ion Redline in red and no matter how many times I walk around that thing there is no tinge of orange at all.

I just got new glasses though, anyone else see orange in the red?

Nice Car Though!
Looking at the color panel for chilipepper red, I fail to see any orange, just bright red.

ERNEST

·
Registered
248 Posts
Chili Pepper Red

"Red-ness" is in the eye of the beholder.:)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
bubbacc said:
"Red-ness" is in the eye of the beholder.:)
After sitting in front of the computer at skyroadster.com :cheers:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I saw the Sky when it came to Vacaville Saturn and it was a beautiful Red with no undertones of orange. Can't wait until mine comes in. Third on the list, Vacaville/ Fairfield!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! Maybe I look to hard at colors, etc... I guess that's one bad thing about being a designer! Now i REALLY don't know if I should get red or black!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My redhead

If they are using the same colors for the Sky that they used on the Solstice you will really love it!!!!!! No orange!!! My "Lucy" was so beautiful when I saw her....pictures do not do the red justice!!!! :thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts