Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how "red" the chili-pepper red Sky is going to be. I currently own an '05 chili-pepper Ion but I think the red looks a little orange sometimes. For those who have seen the red in person, does it look the same as the current red Saturns? I think I would like the chili-pepper more if it was closer to a true red. I am trying to decide b/w red and black exterior.:banghead:

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
Chili Red

Hi Ya,

The Saturn dealership in Columbia SC had a party when the Sky was there last fall, I asked about the color and it is the current red that they have on thier 2005 cars.

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ChiliSky said:
Hi Ya,

The Saturn dealership in Columbia SC had a party when the Sky was there last fall, I asked about the color and it is the current red that they have on thier 2005 cars.

Kimberly
ChiliSky

Thanks! I wish I could have made it down there to see it!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CdnSkyGuy said:
Are you sure your ion is not Fusion Orange...because the red is VERY red
I think I know what color my car is!!!:yesnod: :yesnod: It just has undertones of orange in certain light. I once had a Jeep that was also called chili-pepper red and it was more of a deep, true red - no orangy look.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
It is just that I am sitting right beside a Ion Redline in red and no matter how many times I walk around that thing there is no tinge of orange at all.

I just got new glasses though, anyone else see orange in the red?

Nice Car Though!

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
It is just that I am sitting right beside a Ion Redline in red and no matter how many times I walk around that thing there is no tinge of orange at all.

I just got new glasses though, anyone else see orange in the red?

Nice Car Though!
Looking at the color panel for chilipepper red, I fail to see any orange, just bright red.

ERNEST

·
Registered
250 Posts
Chili Pepper Red

"Red-ness" is in the eye of the beholder.:)

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
bubbacc said:
"Red-ness" is in the eye of the beholder.:)
After sitting in front of the computer at skyroadster.com :cheers:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! Maybe I look to hard at colors, etc... I guess that's one bad thing about being a designer! Now i REALLY don't know if I should get red or black!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.