Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Disturbed4159 said:
Do you have to put a down payment or anything on a redline to be on the list to get one?
It depends on the dealer each adninisters to the "list" as they see fit.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ask your dealer that question...Also where you are on said list... locked in at MSRP... dealer add ons... These questions can only be asked at the dealer..If he says you are on list then ask about deposit. MSRP, dealer add ons, and get it in writing....Skip..ask and thou shall receive...:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah its just im 17 bout to be 18 and i really wanna get this car and im hoping ill be able to make the payments never bought a car before i get $400 bucks allowance a month plus paycheck from a job that i get this summer

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
When I was your age I was cutting grass after school. Working at fastfood joints in order to buy my first car. It was a Mercury Caliente and would hall butt all day long. It took me two years to save up the 1000 dollars that I paid for it. So save up ,work hard, and your goal will be there for you..Skip ..a wise old man...:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i dont know why im in such a hurry i guess im just paranoid every time a nice car comes out some **** happens like by the time i can get it they stop production. but finally i found a car that i absolutely love and their hard to get i just dont wanna end up not being able to get one im hoping my friends sister can get me a job at fed ex moving boxes and stuff or something

·
Registered
266 Posts
okay it's not deja vu...you sound like a sincere kid in love with a car...I remember falling in love with a '63 split window when I was your age...hmm anyway, you have the right idea. work your buns off and go for your dream. It was a short time ago that I would have scoffed at you thinking that you haven't paid your due,you need to be more practical, and a dream car is something you earn after you do the responsible things...but hey life is short ( really short from my view)
P.S. I loved that vette for many years and have some great memories

·
Registered
42 Posts
waiting

Hey Disturbed, I wouldn't worry. Just start saving and get your name on the list by the time it gets delivered (2008 - 2009) you'll already have some money saved. (just kidding kind of)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts