Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
turtleshellblackquarter.jpg I have a question ... see the "black piece of plastic on the turtleshell" between back of the drivers seat and the receptacle for the AFBTS ... about the size of a quarter ... what is it? Is it just on the pre-production cars? or on production cars too? What does it do?:confused:

·
Registered
79 Posts
nice picture

I believe that is for the top....it connects there......

I love the picture of that sky....I order chili red and black leather.......do you have anymore pictures??????......also, if I order black leather will it come like that with with leather in the inside....it looks GREAT

P.S if you do have anymore pictures please post

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
It started showing up a few months ago in pictures of pre-production cars. You can see it in some of the shots in the Gallery.. I believe it has something to do the roof. I'm assuming it will be on the production cars as well.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More Pics for Skybeam

"I believe that is for the top....it connects there......

I love the picture of that sky....I order chili red and black leather.......do you have anymore pictures??????......also, if I order black leather will it come like that with with leather in the inside....it looks GREAT

P.S if you do have anymore pictures please post"

Here is a link to Saturnfans.com where I got the pics:

http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71968

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hello, everyone. New member here. Been reading you guys for months. Anyway, it is my understanding from looking at the Solstice that those little black plastic pieces protect the leading edge of the clamshell. Otherwise it would rub the retracted top buttresses as you lift the clamshell to lower the top.

I hope that made sense!?!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
virginiasky said:
Hello, everyone. New member here. Been reading you guys for months. Anyway, it is my understanding from looking at the Solstice that those little black plastic pieces protect the leading edge of the clamshell. Otherwise it would rub the retracted top buttresses as you lift the clamshell to lower the top.

welcome

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
virginiasky said:

Welcome to our little insanity group...... actually... IMPATIENT group... whatever we are.. WE ARE FAMILY..:grouphug: .. AND GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE... SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Post #1. Remember that one folks?:cool: Welcome abord!:cheers:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
It took me a while to see it...
Good eyes Virginasky....
I have no idea..
Welcome aboard -- we need your vitals (not ASL but OSY?)
OSY= Ordered SKY Yet??:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
virginiasky said:

Did ya see my ol dogs?Skip..:cool:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
It took me a while to see it...
Good eyes Virginasky....
I have no idea..
Welcome aboard -- we need your vitals (not ASL but OSY?)
OSY= Ordered SKY Yet??:D
Not ordered yet. Holding out for the Redline. My dealer's not taking a list for that one yet, but we are trading emails regularly. As you guys are always saying...we know more than many of the dealers seem to.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Ah-h--h-h-h--h-h Men

virginiasky said:
Not ordered yet. Holding out for the Redline. My dealer's not taking a list for that one yet, but we are trading emails regularly. As you guys are always saying...we know more than many of the dealers seem to.
ahmen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts