Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You are very interested in "changes in the trunk" ... comparing the Sol and the Sky ... comparing production Skys to preproduction Skys ... for example ...

"NCBlue, what does the inside of the trunk look like? Any different than the Solstice?

and from an earlier post ...

I saw something interesting in the trunk of the SKY I got to look at recently... however, I'll wait until production models show up before spreading rumors.

... you seem to know something has changed ... or seem to be expecting something to have changed! Which is it? Now that production Skys are being delivered, what are we looking for???

·
Registered
554 Posts
bubbacc said:
You are very interested in "changes in the trunk" ... comparing the Sol and the Sky ... comparing production Skys to preproduction Skys ... for example ...

"NCBlue, what does the inside of the trunk look like? Any different than the Solstice?

... you seem to know something has changed ... or seem to be expecting something to have changed! Which is it? Now that production Skys are being delivered, what are we looking for???

Well now you just gave me a reason to go over to Saturn of Chapel Hill and see if the trunk did change. Sorry Jill.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Bubba,

The inside of the trunk is very shallow. When the top is down there is virtually 0 room for anything. When the top is up, the gas tank is dead center and almost takes up the entire trunk with about 1 foot or so on each side that is about 2 ft deep. The top has a pouch on the back with tubes that go under the car so rain water will not leak into your trunk from the top run-off.

Jester

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jester

... isn't all of that you described common with the Sol?

KappaMan seems to imply something is different :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I suggest someone take some pics of their Sky trunks or go find one. Take pics all around, but I suggest focussing on the back part below where the lid connects to the car.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
brentil said:
I suggest someone take some pics of their Sky trunks or go find one. Take pics all around, but I suggest focussing on the back part below where the lid connects to the car.
:agree:

·
Registered
245 Posts
We need a sky owner in this thread immediately! :willy: lol, someone take pictures of your trunk for us, we're not fortunate enough to have our own to look at, lol.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I can't stand it when Lutz nows something we don't.....LOL!! Delanari too, he must be the right hand man.....:jester:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NCBLUE ... We need you...

... please take Brentil's and KappaMan's suggestion and take some pictures of the trunk ... with top up ... and concentrate "on the back part below where the lid connects to the car."

WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAS CHANGED!:banghead: :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
brentil said:
No, those images don't show inside the trunk with the trunk empty.

Humm, close the trunk but still take a picture. How does one do that? Camera with a delay time? Remote? You are making us think! :willy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts