Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer gave me a 6 digit code starts with kk----. I was wondering where I go to get info on this code to find out about the car status. Anyone that can help me let me know thanks so much. :D

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
My dealer gave me a 6 digit code starts with kk----. I was wondering where I go to get info on this code to find out about the car status. Anyone that can help me let me know thanks so much. :D
Go down to your dealership and ask for the General manager or Sales Manager ( They are the only ones that can access info ) and ask them to print you out a Event History.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi Deluke.

I P.M'ed you my Preliminary Order Code. If you can put me on your list I'll be forever grateful.

Thanks!

·
Registered
96 Posts
This sounds like your order number, not a code. How long ago did you order?
If the order just went in, your code more than likely would be 1100. Some dealer websites have a list of all their order numbers, and what build code the car is at. If yours does not, the only way to track the cars status is to get with the dealer directly.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Hi Deluke.

I P.M'ed you my Preliminary Order Code. If you can put me on your list I'll be forever grateful.

Thanks!
Have you asked your dealership for the codes ? If he WON"T give them to you I'll add you to the list the first chance I get. I have to wait for a few more people to come off the list.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Deluke,
I asked for the codes and the Dealer won't give them. Will only get updated when its built.

No problem waiting til a few others drop off the list and get delivered.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Deluke,
I asked for the codes and the Dealer won't give them. Will only get updated when its built.

No problem waiting til a few others drop off the list and get delivered.

Thanks!

I'll put you on as soon as i have room. No problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts