Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen several different pictures of the interiors (ie red and black) and the two pictures were the opposite of each other as to how the dash looked. Im planning on getting the tan interior. How will the dash and doors look? I know the seats are tan/black, but how about the rest?

·
Registered
482 Posts
The dash will be black. The black and red interior on the proto had a red dash but all production cars have black dash.

·
Registered
295 Posts
The red interior has red on the steering wheel as well. The tan interior has a completely black steering wheel, however. Both interiors have a black dash, no more red dashes (were only on concept cars).

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
SkySabre said:
I have seen several different pictures of the interiors (ie red and black) and the two pictures were the opposite of each other as to how the dash looked. Im planning on getting the tan interior. How will the dash and doors look? I know the seats are tan/black, but how about the rest?
Oh how naive you are in this world of the Sky (j/k)...

Welcome to the site, I believe what you speak of was one of the first Sky controversies we all dealt with together as a forum. Meeeemorrrieeessss.

But yes, the response above is correct.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
tan and black on the seats and doors and black on the dashboard.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts